54

It was Friday and taehyung was getting ready for her date with Hoseok. She made sure to dress cute but sexy.

She finished putting on her outfit and began to apply makeup. She heard her bedroom door open and close.

"Sis are you here?" She heard Jin say.

"in the bathroom" taehyung replied.

Jin walked in to the bathroom to see taehyung finishing up with a red lip stick.

"You look wonderful" she said.

"Thank you...do you think Hoseok will like it?"

Jin chuckled

"Do what you like, not what others like"

Taehyung looked at herself in the mirror before  hearing another knock on her door.

"Queen taehyung? Mister jung is waiting for you in the living room"

Taehyung squealed before clearing her throat. "Tell him I'll be there" she closed her eyes and smiled while jumping.

"Omg my first real date with the man I like!" She said like if she was a 16 year old girl.

"Go get him tiger"

She walked down the stairs and got more nervous. What if Hoseok didn't like what she was wearing? She heard giggles from little kids.

"Are you my auntie's boyfriend?" She heard little Jungkook ask. Hoseok was crouching on his knees to see all the little kids. He had Nani in his arms.

"Well...not yet but soon"

The little kids giggled. They turn around to see taehyung walking in. Hoseok stood up and was wowed.

"Hi hobi" she walks closer to him. Hoseok was still with his mouth wide open. She failed and pushed up his lower jaw up.

"You'll get bugs in your mouth"

"Y-you look beautiful" taehyung giggles and blushed. Jin was watching them. It was like if they were teens again.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yea. Unnie thank you for taking care of Nani"

Jin nodded  and took the little girl in her arms. She watched how Hoseok looked at taehyung as if she was the most beautiful woman in the whole galaxy.

"Hoseok, take care of my Taetae" he nodded and smiled.

~~~

Both of them were singing to the radio. Hoseok had planned the most romantic date. First they were going to eat, then they would go on a boat to a little island close to the beach, and then they would walk around.

"Thank you for letting me take you out" Hoseok said looking at taehyung. She placed a hand over his which made him hold hers.

"I've been waiting for this"

~~~

Both of them walk up to the host who takes them to another floor. He gives them their menus and their table.

"Your waiter will be here with you"

"Thank you" both of them said.

Hoseok opened the chair for taehyung. She smiled and pecked his Cheek and sat down.

"What do you want to order?" Hoseok asked looking through his menu. Taehyung looked through and chose a chicken Alfredo. Hoseok chose the spaghetti meatball plate.

"Hello I'll be your waitress tonight, what can I get you handsome?"

The waitress winked at hoseok. He noticed that Taehyung's mood was not a happy mood.

"I'll have the spaghetti meatball with red wine and she'll have the chicken Alfredo with-"

"-water please" taehyung said rolling her eyes. The waitress wrote the order and took the menus from them making sure to brush her fingers against hoseoks.

Once she left, taehyung was looking down. Hoseok dragged his chair next to hers.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

She just shook her head

"Nothing"

He sighed. He grabbed her hand and gave it several kisses. She smiled a little. Hoseok looked at her and winked. Which made her blush.

"I only care about you, You and Nani."