91

It's been three months since taehyung found out she was pregnant. They have decided...that...

Hoseok would become king. Once he announced it some of his fans were disappointed. He promised to do one last concert for his fans with special guests.

Right now he was working in his studio with Namjoon and Yoongi who were excited.

"Alright, I've been writing this song for a while now, but you're welcome to make any changes" Hoseok said.

Yoongi took the note book and immediately started doing changes.

Namjoon and Hoseok worked on the tune and melody. The three men where busy working with made them look up when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" they say at the same time. Soon, a bunch of cute and chubby little babies come in running.

"Daddy" Jungkook, Mina, and Nani say. Namjoon carries Jungkook, Yoongi carries Mina, and Hoseok carries Nani.

"Why are you kids here?" Namjoon says

"Mommy brought lunch for all of us, daddy"

Ok cue Jin enters with a big bag full of home cooked meals while Jimin carries some coke bottles and juices for the kids. And taehyung carries minyeong in her arms.

"Hoseok walks tomares taehyung after saying hi to Jimin and Jin. "Hi Tae Tae" Hoseok says smiling giving his girlfriend a kiss, "hi hobi".

"Ok love birds, come to eat. Taehyung's you can give me minyeong"

"I have one of Nani's old baby car seats, you can use it for minyeong" Hoseok said pulling out the newborn car seat out of the closet that was in his recording room.

After Jin laid minyeong, everyone began to eat. They all laughed and talked. The kids had a fun time with their parents and uncles.

Taehyung would often fell Hoseok hold her hand which made her sleepy and cuddly.

"I think it's time for us to go, so you three can finish and go home, and also taehyung is falling asleep"

Hoseok walked closer to taehyung who was holding Nani's hand.

"Dadda go home?"

"Dadda will stay for a few minutes, then he will go home and cuddle with mommy and Nani, ok?"

"Yes Dadda"

Hoseok kisses Nani's head. He stood up and looked at taehyung actually looked like she wanted to sleep.

"You have the key to my house right?"

Taehyung nods

"If you want, you can wait at my house, I'll be there in lest than an hour and we can cuddle ok?" He says placing his hand on her cheek and softly carresing it.

"Ok, but please hurry"

"C'mon love birds, y'all can last a few hours without eachother"