118

Namjoon and Yoongi were nervous as heck, why? Because outside from the stage were thousands of hoseok's fans who heard about the concert.

Hoseok was the last to be getting his makeup and wardrobe done. Yoongi rehearsed one last time his lines while Namjoon tried not to forget the dance steps.

The make up stylist finishes her make up and steps aside. Hoseok thanks her and walks to Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Are you guys excited?"

"Ehmm" Yoongi started

"And I thought I would get nervous for giving a speech" Namjoon said

"You guys will do great"

~~~

The lights from the stadium dimmed as the fans started shouting and screaming. The music began with a song played through the speakers.

Yoongi and Namjoon started to rap their verse while rising from the side of the stage. Yoongi in the left, and Namjoon from the right as Hoseok rose from the middle.

The three of them began to rap their verses as they walked down the middle.

~~~

The last song they performed was daeng. The fans loved the concert. At the end of the song, Hoseok looked all around. His fans were shouting their name.

"Guys...I just have to say...thank you...thank you for all these years of love that you have gave me. I still can't believe I get to stand here and do what I love. I think you all know about my situation, I'm a father of two and soon getting married, and I have made the decision of drop out of my career. I know you guys are devastated, but it would be hard to help my fiancé to raise our kids."

He looked around and saw many fans crying and others trying not to cry. He looked down at his hands and squatted on his knees. Even he tried not to let the tears fall.

"I love you guys. Thanks to you I got to follow my dream of being a rapper. Now I get to live my dream of being a dad"

He smiled through the tears.

"Thank you all, for those who are here, and those watching through your screens. I will forever carry your love with me"

He stood up and smiled. Namjoon and Yoongi walked next to him, one on each side and bowed to the audience.

"Thank you armies"