16

It's been about two weeks since Hoseok is ignoring taehyung, he wants to stop this but it really hurt what taehyung said.

So he'll just continue to ignore her for a few more weeks.

Taehyung has been trying to talk to Hoseok for a while now, but all she gets is more ignoring and no glances and no messages.

Even at lunch, whenever taehyung tried to sit next to Hoseok, Hoseok would just ignore her or leave the table.

~~~

"Why are you sad buttercup?" Jimin said as she welcomed taehyung into her castle. Taehyung's niece begging for taehyung to carry her.

"Hoseok isn't talking to me"

"Oh..and why is that?"

Taheyung sighed.

"I kind of insulted him infront of my royal friends"

"Why did you-"

"I don't unnie, but I don't like the way he's ignoring me" taehyung began to break down. Jimin took her Into her embrace and hugged her tight.

"It's ok, just apologize, somethings an apology fixes everything"

Taehyung nodded as the little baby began to poke her cheeks.

~~~

Taehyung was right outside their dorm, she took a deep breath and went in to find Hoseok passed out on the couch. His head sticking out from the blanket and his curly black locks looked so soft. Taehyung sat down in they mini couch in front of him.

"Hobi"

Hoseok didn't move.

"Hobi" she said a little more louder. Hoseok opened his eyes and looked at taehyung. Taehyung smiled sadly.

But Hoseok stood up and started walking to the kitchen.  Taehyung walked behind him like a puppy who is in trouble.

"Hobi, can we talk please?"

Hoseok poured himself some coke and grabbed a bag of Fritos with bean dip. When he turned around he noticed taehyung was looking down while wiping her tears away, small quiet sobs escaping her mouth.

"Fine, be quick" Hoseok said in a cold tone and places everything on the counter. Taehyung stood up right.

"I'm so so sorry Hoseok. I really am, I-"

"And I'm really hurt. Taehyung, you think you can just apologize after calling me a fucking peasant? Don't you think of how m fucking much it hurt me that you ignored my messages when I was just worried, and pushed me away just because of your 'new friends'."

Taehyung broke down. Hoseok was about to walk away when she suddenly fell to the floor.

"Tae!"

And after that...everything went black