36

It's been about 3 months since taehyung found out she was pregnant.

Taehyung's belly has been growing, so that means she needed pregnant lady clothes. And good news, her bruises had vanished.

Hoseok had the day off so he decided to take taehyung to the maternity store.

"Ready Tae?- I mean taehyung?"

"Yes...and you can call me Tae, hobi"

~~~

Taehyung was looking at the cute maternity shirts. Some shirts had a heart in the belly button, others had a baby skull, some said "mommy is the best", and others had "daddy has swag".

"Omg look at the shirts" Hoseok said getting more excited than taehyung.

She bought four shirts, three sweat pants, and two pairs of shoes.

"Ok let's go eat"

~~~

They decided to get fast food since taehyung was craving for some canes chicken strips, salty fries, and the bread. (Honestly me too, me and my growing baby)

Taehyung was doing a small happy dance whenever she took a bite off her chicken Strips. Hoseok tried not to smile whenever taehyung would "sneakily" steak friend from his plate.

"Mmm..these salty fries are good"

"Yea, But too much salt is bad for the baby and his or her mommy"

Tae blushes when he said mommy. So she pouted to see if Hoseok would give in.

"But I'm hungry"

"Nope, here, eat the bread"

Taehyung happily accepted. Once again, she did her little happy dance which made ha Osiel smile a little bit.