70

Jin and jimin noticed their sister was more cheerful and more happy. Every time she would talk to them she would giggle and say "love is in the air"...and Yoongi would kill the mood by covering his nose and spraying glade and say "kill it".

"So who's the lucky guy?" They would ask, she would giggle and say "his name starts with an H" and that's all. They knew who it was but they teased her about it.

Nani's birthday was coming up, taehyung had plan a little garden pool party, only her sisters, their kids and husbands, her cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Almost her whole family.

Right now she was looking around the garden she had like a clipboard with a paper and her pen, she looked around a wrote down what things she might need and where things would go.

"Hm..I should buy a kiddie pool for the younger kids" she said writing her idea down.

She suddenly received a call, she looked at the ID and smiled. She happily answered.

"Hi hobi"

"Hi pretty, how are you?"

"I'm happy...and a little bit exhausted"

"Why are you happy and why are you exhausted"

I'm happy because my boyfriend called me and exhausted because I'm trying to plan Nani's first birthday"

"Oh, would you like me to hang up?"

"No, I miss your voice...so you want to come over?" She asked hoping he would say yes.

"I'm sorry baby but I have to write a song that due in two days and song writing is a little handful"

"Oh...ok no problem...I just missed my boyfriend"

Hoseok chuckled

"I also miss my girls. How's Nani?"

"She's playing with kookie right now"

"That's good, well I have to hang up baby, I'll see you later"

"Bye hubby"

"Bye my amor"