83

Namjoon's pov

It was so fascinating watching my wife bring to the world another baby, another addition to the family.

As I carried my baby boy, yes, another boy, I started to think of my life and all those moments me and Jin spent making it work.

At first people didn't believe in me since I was the gardener's son and I wasn't a prince, but then I proved them wrong, I worked hard and it payed off.

Some people would accuse me of using Jin as my popularity raiser, but I truly love Jin, she makes me happy and a better man everyday.

"Hi baby, it's me your daddy, are you hungry? Sleepy?"

"Joonie let our baby sleep"

"Sorry honey"

End of pov

Namjoon places the baby in the incubator and leaves a kiss on his little button nose. He walks towards Jin who sits up.

"How you feeling honey?"

"My coochie hurts but...I'm hungry" Namjoon chuckled, Jin is always hungry.

"Would you like me to bring you food?"

Jin nods

"Please?"

~~~

It's been a day since little Kim minyeong was born. The king and queen had gone back to the castle with the new little prince.

Jin was a little nervous, what if kookie doesn't love his baby brother?

Jin had asked her sister if she could bring kookie back to the castle.

Right now jin was seating in minyeong's room in a rocking chair and feeding the baby a bottle. The door opens to reveal Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Hi mommy" jungkook's said whispering walking closer to Jin.

"Is that my baby brother?"

Jin nodded.

"Would you like to carry him?"

Jungkook shook his head, he was afaraid of dropping his baby brother.

"Why is he tiny?" Jungkook asked booping his baby brother's nose

"He's a tiny baby" Jin replied

"Daddy? Where do babies come from?"

Namjoon looked up, eyes wide while Jin giggled.

"Well um...when a daddy and a mommy love each other, a bird brings a baby"