98

Five more months and this baby is out...that's what taehyung kept telling herself. She was getting ready for a family dinner at hoseok's. She was announcing she would be having a baby to her sisters.

So she made sure to look pretty, the door of hoseok's room opened to have a little cute girl waddle towards her mommy.

"Mamma!"

"My baby!"

Nani extends her little arms and taehyung places her in her lap.

"Mamma where daddy?"

"Daddy is getting the food ready"

Nani just nods and continues to sit in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung finishes by putting on lip gloss on her lips and smacks them. Nani ends up imitating her.

"Mamma bootiful" the little toddler says

"Thank you baby"

~~~

The first ones to arrive where the Min's, the girls were playing in Nani's room while the adults chatted.

Then the Kims arrived. Hoseok was now carrying little minyeong on his arms and bouncing him. Jungkook was playing with his cousins.

The last one to arrive was hoseok's mom, they really lived hoseok's mom, it's felt as if they still had a mom . Of course they love their mom, and since she had passed away, hoseok's mom was kind of like a mom to them.

Soon they started to eat dinner. Hoseok made his famous T-bone with a secret t-bone sauce for the adults. For the kids he had made chicken fingers and fries.

"Thank you for the food uncle hobi" Mina said taking a bite out of her chicken finger.

Once they finished dinner, they talked for a bit, waiting for the food to go down a bit.

Taehyung was getting more and more excited to reveal to her family that she was pregnant. So they told their family to kindly move to the living room. Once they did they took out a cake that said

"I'm pregnant" and had a sonogram picture of their little 4 month baby.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung's excited smile, which made him melt and fall more in love with the woman.

"I love you honey" Hoseok whispered in Taehyung's ear. She smiled and let her fiancé hug her.

"I love you too"

They got the cake out and walked to the living room where everyone was, as soon as they placed the cake on the table, Jin leaned closer to see what it was...

"I'm...pregnant...I'm pregnant..you're pregnant?!"

Taehyung nodded, her sisters ran up to her and hugged her. Soon everyone was congratulating the couple.

"Nani you'll be an older sister" Jimin said.

"...NO!" Nani started crying

The adults were laughing since it was cute and kind of funny