60

Hoseok gave taehyung a ride back to the castle. Both of them were thinking about the dream they both had.

It was a weird dream...

But it felt so realistic..

Once they're outside Hoseok walks taehyung to the front door of the castle.

"Thank you for yesterday hobi, I loved our date"

"Well...how about we go in a second date?" He said brushing away the hairs in front of her face.

"Hmm...id like that" she said sending him a wink.

"Hey can You do me a favor? You don't have to if you don't want to"

"Sure"

"I have a lot of work tomorrow and o was hoping you would take care of Nani"

Hoseok looked like he was thinking, that meant he has things to do.

"I have dance practice tomorrow ...but I can watch over her" he said looking at taehyung

"If you cant, then it's ok"

He smiled

"I'll watch her, take care of her, you do your queen things ok?"

She nodded. She leaned on her toes and kissed his lips. She went back and saw how he smiled and blushed.

"Thank you hobi, I'll drop her off tomorrow"

~~~

The next day Hoseok was already in the practice room. He stretched and did yoga for about 5 minutes.

He heard a knock and saw taehyung with nani, her diaper bag, toy bag and a Hoseok world tour blanket.

"You bought it?"

"Yea, it was originally mine but she took it" taehyung smiled. She saw how Nani reaches for Hoseok and giggled in his arms.

"She seems to love you" she said. Hoseok looked at taehyung and nodded.

"The other day he called me dadda"

She gasps. She was so happy she hugged Hoseok. But the, what if Hoseok didn't wanted her to call him dadda?

"I-I'm sorry, I'll try to get her to stop"

He shook his head and kissed both Taehyung's and Nani's cheeks.

"It's ok...anyways, I have to go back to practicing" she nodded and quickly pecked his lips.

She kissed Nani's cheeks before turning to Hoseok.

"She'll be ok right?"

He nodded, "yes love, Nani will be ok" she nodded and pecked his lips and ran away while shouting "I love you"

He smiled and went back.

~~~

Hoseok was doing some dance moves while the song played. He turned to the side of the wall where he had set up a mini couch just for Nani. She was in the floor using the couch as a supporter while she danced. He smiled seeing her cute boxy smile.

She suddenly let go of the couch, and walked towards Hoseok. His eyes widened. He crouched down and receives the little girl in his arms.

"Dadda" he smiles. He lifts her up in the air and kisses her tummy.

"Good job baby!" He said. The baby danced while repeating "dadda". He smiled and hugged the little girl.

"I love you my little baby"

————

Face reveal Time!!!

So I'm kinda ugly...

Here we go

Three

Two

One

Das me!

Das me!