78

Hoseok had been busy with recording so taehyung was walking around the mall with Nani. The little girl wanted to walk so bad but taehyung was worried that she would get lost.

They walked inside stores for both her or nani. She ended up being a few clothes for her and two onesies and baby shoes for Nani.

~~~

While walking around some clothes stores with her little girl, a woman around her age or younger  walked towards her.

"Get away from my man! He's mine not yours!"

Taehyung was confused, the woman pulled her phone out and showed pictures of her and Hoseok kissing.

Taehyung wanted to cry but she held it in, she called her guards that were around her and took her away.

~~~

Taehyung decided to go to hoseok's house and stay the night there. Hoseok had given her a key to his house.

TEhyujg was putting Nani to sleep, she kissed her head and placed her in the crib.

"Tae? Are you home?" He walked up the stairs with something in his hand. He went into his room to hear taehyung sniffling.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

Taehyung felt Hoseok wipebher tears and kiss her hand.

"A woman came up to me claiming you're her boyfriend and she showed me pictures of you both kissing"

Hoseok chuckled, he knew it was one of those crackheads that edited the pictures to make him seem like he was dating a crackhead.

"Baby...you think I would cheat on you?"

Taehyung shrugged as in saying maybe or maybe not. Hoseok couldn't believe.

"Taehyung, you really think I'd cheat on you?"

They got a little heated in a bad way. Taehyung and Hoseok argued.

"I can't fucking believe it! After everything we've been through you think I'd cheat on you?"

"Well maybe you're dating me to become the next king!"

Hoseok stood there. He scoffed and nodded, he grabbed his jacket, phone and car/house keys and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung yelled

"I don't know...I need time alone" Hoseok exited his house and drive somewhere.

Taehyung stood there, she couldn't believe she doubted her boyfriend...