63

Negative...

The test came back negative...

Taehyung's tears fell down her cheek. She always dreamed of a family, yea she has baby but if she was pregnant with hoseok's baby then it would've been amazing.

"Negative...negative" she said sobbing out loud. Hoseok turned her round and hugged her. She started crying and sobbing harder.

"Why are you crying Taetae?" He asked softly. He let go of the hug a little so he could wipe her tears from her chubby and beautiful face.

"I-I just wanted more babies and...I-I thought th-this was another opportunity...i wan-ant children with you...a-and I-"

"Shhh Shh...it's ok. Maybe there's a reason why it came back negative...maybe it was a way of the universe telling us that we should've wait a little..and I think it's true...if we hurry things up maybe title mess it up in the future"

Taehyung nodded and tried to calm down

"I'm sorry hobi" she said

~~~

After that day Hoseok has been thinking about something.

If me and taehyung have kids together...will it work out? Will she stop being queen or will I stop being an idol?

His thoughts got interrupted by his phone ring tone. He checked and it was a call from taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hi hobi, were you sleeping?"

"No baby" he heard taehyug giggle.

"Anyways, yoongi's birthday is this Thursday..and I wanted you to be my plus one?"

"Sure baby...I'll see you in your castle, I'll pick up both of my beautiful babies"

She giggled again. She liked it when Hoseok call her his baby.

"Ok..good night...baby" she said

"Night gorgeous, sleep well"