43

It was a stormy night. Hoseok was preparing everything since he was moving. He placed the last things on the boxes. When he's finally done. He goes to his room and sleeps.

~~~

The next day was very busy. He helped the movers with his boxes so they could get things done.

Once they were done Hoseok paid them both individually and thanked them.

"Home sweet home"

He started to take things into his rooms and other stuff. It was around midnight when he finally finished. He laid down in his bed and started to fall asleep when he received a message.

From: taetae is cute

He frowned, since when did he saved her number? Or name the contact like that.

Taetae:
Hi hobi, hope I'm not bothering you.
I was hoping we could hang out tomorrow.

Hobibi:
Sure, what time and where?

Taetae is cute:
Maybe be your apartment? Since it's going to be raining all day and I don't want Nani to get sick.

Hobibi:
Sure, here's the address
3972### dr.   House #11

~~~

The limo pulled up to the town homes, well not homes, more like mansions. Taehyung thanked the driver and took her daughter with her while also taking the diaper bag and her purse.

She rang the bell and waited for Hoseok. When he opened the door he wasn't wearing a shirt. Only red sweatpants and his crocs.

"Sorry, I was left dying weights. Please come in"

Thaehyung blushed as she saw hoseok's toned abs. She bowed and went inside.

"Please excuse me for a few minutes, you can look around if you want"

Taehyung watched Hoseok wall up the stairs and disappearing into the hallway. She took Nani to a near room upstairs so she could be comfortable sleeping. She took the baby monitor and began to walk around.

She went into a room with a large mirror. Most likely a practice dance room.

Since she was wearing some sort of sweat pants that only reached to her knees and a simple shirt, she could do a choreography. She liked this one song called river. And she saw a chair in the corner. She grabbed it and placed it in the middle of the room. She connected the speaker to her phone and began to dance around the chair in a sensual way.

~~Shut your mouth, baby, stand and deliver~~

She sat in the chair, her chest facing the back of the chair. She spread her legs apart and snapped her head up. She slowly stood up and placed her hands on the chair as she started to move her hips and butt slow but sensually. She made her asscheeks bound up and down  as she grinder against the chair.

Little did she know that a certain some one saw her move like that.