135

It's been about a week since hoseok's surgery. The doctor told taehyung that due to the heavy anestesia from hi surgery, it would take days or weeks for him to wake up.

(Anything that I've said about medicine related things may or may not be true. I'm a health science senior in high school. I'm still learning)

Taehyung sat besides hoseok's bed. She was cleaning him with a rag and some water to at least keep him clean.

She was done with his lower part of the body, now she was going to use a different rag and clean his upper body.

She held his left hand and looked at his ring on his ring finger. She smiled and began to clean his fingers and palm. After that she cleaned the other hand and his chest.

She then cleaned his face. She looked at his peaceful face and felt tears forming in her eyes. Taehyung let out a soft sob, and ending up breaking down.

"Hoseok, if you can listen or if you are listening to me, please wake up. It's so hard to pretend to be strong. Our daughters ask for their father. Nari is staring to call for you when she's scared,  hoping that her daddy can protect her. Nani is starting to think that you left us."

Taehyung lest out another sob before crying in hoseok's chest, unaware of a certain someone moving his index finger.

"I need my husband to be with me, I need my best friend. Hobi please...."

Suddenly

She felt a hand on her shoulder.