124

Happy Easter

It's a week till the wedding, taehyung was so excited, finally marrying the man he loves, and forming a family of her own.

Right now she's taking a warm bath, thinking about how they met, and stuff that happened back then.

She felt bad for treating Hoseok like if he was a peasant.

~~~

She walked out of the bathroom with her blue silk robe. She made her way to Nari's room where Nani was playing with her now 5 month old baby sister. Nani was sitting inside the crib with some play dishes and play food.

"Would you like a carrot?" Nani asked. Nari just babbled.

"Baby girl what are you doing?"

"Playing with my baby sissy" Nani said smiling.

Taehyung walked closer and helped Nani get out. Then she carried nari in her arms. They walked back to hers and hoseok's room.

Hoseok was now awake and scrolling through his phone.

"Daddy!" Nani said and ran to the bed. Hoseok put the phone aside and picked her up. He began to tickle her.

"My baby, did you sleep well?" He asked. She nodded and laid on his chest.

Taehyung day next to them and let Nani crawl to Hoseok. She got comfy next to him and quickly fell asleep.

"Wow, our babies love you" she said smiling and taking pictures of them.

"I love all of my babies" he said extending his arm and his hand so she could hold it.

"I'm so excited to be mrs.jung"

"I'm so excited for us to be an official family"