99

Hoseok was getting ready to pick up taehyung to finally know the gender of the baby. So as soon as he's done, he hurried out of the house.

~~~

Hoseok is waiting outside in the castle front lawn outside of his car, since they're late to their appointment.

He sees the doors of the castle open and revealing taehyung trying to run. Hoseok runs up to her and meets her at the top of the stairs.

"Babe don't run, you could've hurt yourself or our baby"

"I know but we are really late"

Hoseok helps her walk down the stairs and helps her get inside of the car.

~~~

They managed to make it theee minutes later, But at least they got there. Right now they where waiting in the waiting room.

Taehyung got a bit tired so right now she's cuddling against hoseok.

"Jung Hoseok?"

Hoseok and Taehyung stood up and followed the nurse who took them to a room. After some simple examinations like checking the blood pressure, temperature, etc, they were told to follow the nurse again to go to the ultrasound room.

~~~

The handsome doctor applied gel to Taehyung's stomach. Of course Hoseok was seating next to Taehyjg holding her hand while making sure the doctor doesn't go overboard with the touching.

"Alright here's your baby"

Osemos face softened as soon as they saw their four month old baby. Taehyung smiled. She looked at Hoseok who was smiling so big and taking pictures of the baby.

"That's our baby, honey" Hoseok said kissing her hand.

"Yup, our beautiful baby"

"Would you guys like to know the gender?"

Taehyung wanted to surprise Hoseok with a gender reveal, so before Hoseok could answer she asked him to bring her a bottle of water.

Hoseok quickly left to buy the water bottle so he could come back to know the gender.

"Ok doc, I want it to be a surprise for my fiancé, so if he asks please don't tell him."

"Yes my queen, would you like to know?"

"Yes please"

"You'll be having a baby-"