134

Taehyung sat in the hospital hallway.  The ambulance had gotten to the church a few seconds after Hoseok closed his eyes. Yoongi and Jimin told Jin they would watch all do the kids, since taehyung would need a shoulder to cry on.

Taehyung sniffled. He saved her. She looked up as the doctor approached her.

"How's my husband?" Taehyjg immediately asked.

"I'm sorry but he's got at 50-50 chance of making it alive. The knife cut through his sternum which is a bone that connects the rib cage and protects the heart. The heart got slightly perforated. Please sign this and we can get started on his surgery"

Taehyung sniffled and sign the paper. Te doctor bowed and before he walked away, she stopped him.

"C-can I see him?"

"Yes, but you have two minutes before we take him to the operating room"

Taehynng bowed to the doctor and walked in the room. She gasped and tried not to cry as she saw her husband's body.

She walked slowly toward him. The only thing keeping him alive was the oxygen mask and IV needles.

She picked up his and and held it in hers. She could t hold it anymore. Tears began to run down her pink cheeks.

"Hoseok, please fight for your life. Your daughters need you. They need their daddy to protect them from the monsters. Hoseok, I need you...I love you honey"

The nurses knocked before entering. They had another bed ready to take Hoseok to the operating room. The nurses took of his mask and managed translate him to the bed. Before they took Hoseok, taehyung gently kissed his lips.

"Fight for your life baby. I love you"

~~~

Jin and Namjoon walked inside the hospital after leaving the kids at Yoongi's and jimin's castle. They changed their clothes and brought a change of clothes for taehyung since she rode the ambulance with Hoseok.

They walked up to the nurse behind the desk and ask her about Hoseok.

"Patient jung Hoseok is in surgery right now"

Jin and Namjoon look at eachother. Jin turns around to go sit down at the chairs. When she sits down she sees taehyung in the hallway sitting on the chairs. She stands up and walks to her. Namjoon following after her.

"Taehyung" Jin says.

Taehyung stands up and runs to her sister. She starts crying on her shoulder, letting all of her emotions be freed.

"It's ok Tae, Hoseok is a strong man, he will be ok. Also I brought you some change of clothes."

Jin says giving the bag to Taehyung who takes it. She walks inside the bathroom in the hallway and changes quickly.

~~~

Jin and taehyung were sitting down while Namjoon went to the hospital cafeteria to get them something to eat.

Taehyung was leaning her head against Jin's shoulder.

Namjoon walked to them with a three slides of cake on a seetheough box and three coffees for in a cardboard cup holder.

"I hope cake is fine" Namjoon said handing Jin the cup holder with the cups. He took out one of the containers and gave it to taehyung.

"I don't think I can eat" taehynng said.

"You have to eat something" Jin said handing her a spoon and her coffee.

Taehyung sighed. Taehyung caught a glimpse of the doctor walking her way with his scrubs bloody.

 Taehyung caught a glimpse of the doctor walking her way with his scrubs bloody

(These are scrubs^)

Taehyung immediately stood up placing the container and her coffee on the chair.

"Doctor, how's my husband?"

"He pulled through just fine", taehyung sighed in content and smiled, "the stab was successfully stitched. Although he did loose some blood, king Hoseok is a strong man"

"When can i see him?"

"You Can come tomorrow. We suggest you go and rest my queen" the doctor suggested.

"Ok. Thank you doctor"

Taehyung and the doctor bowed to each other. The doctor walked away and Taehyjg turned to her sister.

"I told you he would be fine"

Jin hugged her sister and felt relieved. Her sister deserved to be happy after all she went through.