58

Taehyung enjoyed the way Hoseok massages her left breast and played with her clit with his right hand. She moaned I to his ear driving him wild.

"Hobi"

"You like how daddy plays with you sensitive pussy? With your wet, delicious, creamy pussy?"

"Ah y-yes!"

Hoseok moves down and started to give Taehyung's vagina a few kitty licks and then use his while tongue. He felt taehyung getting more wet.

"H-hobi!"

"I know baby, but daddy isn't done with you"

He stood on his knees and pulled her by the waist. She rolled her hips up and down so she could feel the hard cock that was waiting to enter her wet insides.

"Impatient aren't we?"

He lined up and slowly put his cook inside of her. She morales when she felt his head hitting her spot. He moved and felt her warm and wet pussy.

Soon, both of them were morning messes. Hoseok and taehyung looked at eachother. They kissed and moaned.

"I love you Tae"

"I love you hobi"

They weren't having just sex...they were making love, which is very different. When you have sex it's more on the lustful side. Sex is list, desire, and horny hormones mixed together.

But when you make love to some one, there's love, trust, and connection. That's what they felt at the moment. They trust eachother that they won't hurt eachother, they feel that connection whenever they talk through the phone or when they see eachother...and they love eachother.

"I'm close baby girl"

"M-me too"

Hoseok came inside of her, releasing his cum inside her pussy. She moans loudly one last time befor felling Hoseok lean done and kiss her lips.

"I love you my queen"

"I love you my king"

~~~

Taehyung woke up, she opened her eyes and felt someone pull her close and caress their hand in her hair. She relaxed into the touch when she knew it was Hoseok. Hoseok left warm kisses on her forehead. He brushed off her bangs and playfully bit her forehead. (That's what my dad did when I was little. And that's what I do to my younger  cousins and siblings)

"Hobi" she chuckled. She opened her eyes and met hoseok's. She saw his his Eyes were a beautiful shade of honey brown. His lips looked so kissable.

"So.. you finna kiss me or should I do it?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung smiled and cutely scrunched her nose.

"You Do it" Hoseok leaned and kissed her nose.

"Hobi! That's not the kiss I wanted!"

Hoseok laughed as she whined cutely, hiding her face on his chest.

"Ok..let me kiss you for real"

She immediately looked up and puckered her lips.

"Cute" Hoseok said before kissing he cute pointy lips.

"Oh yea...we love the queen's morning breath" he said receiving a playful hit to his chest. He chuckled and kissed her repeatedly.

"Had a nice dream?" He asked. She nodded.

"It must have been, or else why would you be rubbing my crotch all night while asleep?" She looked at Hoseok whole her eyes widened.

He hovered over her and leaned down to her ear.

"You have to do something about it baby, daddy can't go out with a visible bulge"