125

It was the night before the wedding, everything was read and taehyung was so excited just like Hoseok.

Right now they were watching a movie in the living room, because they will not be sleeping together since it's bad luck to see the bride or something.

Taehyung enjoyed being in hoseok's arms, she felt safe. Hoseok enjoyed having Tae in his arms.

"I can't believe tomorrow we'll get married" taehyung said emailing and looking at Hoseok who looked at her with adoration.

"Im excited to see you in your beautiful wedding dress" Taehyung blushes and smiles at him.

"I love you hobi"

"I love you Tae Tae"

Taehyung kisses Hoseok's cheeks. It was almost 11:30 when Jimin and Jin came to pick up taehyung.

"Promise you'll call me when you get to the castle" Hoseok said worrying about taehyung. She nodded and pulled him for a kiss.

"I love you taetae, see you tomorrow"

Taehyung smiled

"See you tomorrow"

~~~

It was 8:30 and taehyung was already getting a manicure and pedicure at the same time along with her sisters.

Later, Taehyung was getting her hair done for the wedding while her two older sisters got all of their babies ready.

Taehyung was so excited, in just a few hours she would be getting married to her love of her life.

~~~

Hoseok was at his house getting ready, Namjoon and Yoongi decided to go early and help Hoseok.

He didn't really needed help, but it felt nice to have friends. His mom was there too. Helping him out with the tie.

"I can't believe my baby is growing up, and now you will be forming your own family"

Hoseok chuckled and nodded.

"I already have my family, I just have to make it official"

~~~

"Tae...baby...you look gorgeous" Jin said as she stared at her sister in her wedding dress.

Taehyung's wedding outfit