47

Hoseok lifted taehyung on top of the kitchen island. They were in the middle of a hit make out session.

Hoseok took off his shirt and saw how she blushed. He smirked as he pulled her down from where she was sitting.

"Where did the confident taehyung go?"

"Um...home?"

Hoseok chuckled. As much as he wanted to go on he had to stop, he remembered that taehyung is still married to Jackson.

"Why did you stop?"

Hoseok put on his shirt and after that he gravers a granola bar.

"You're still married to Jackson and-"

"He signed the papers"

Hoseok was shook.

"When?"

"A few nights ago. Now I'm single as a Pringle and ready to mingle" she winked at Hoseok who only nodded. He pulled her closer by the waist. She traced hoseok's biceps with her hands.

"Well, in that case...would you like to go out some time?"

"As in a date?"

Hoseok looked at her in the eyes. He saw how her eyes sparkled. He kissed the tip of her nose repeatedly which made her smile and giggle.

"Yes. How about this Friday?" He asked.

"Hmm...I'll have to see" she said trying to look as if she was supper busy.

Both of them looked at eachother with a little something in their eyes.

Hoseok leaned to kiss her nose again. But taehyung was quick to move her head up which made their lips touch.

"Oops" she said walking away to go check on Nani.

"I love her"

~~~

Hoseok was watching Nani while taehyung made dinner. He saw how the little girl was kicking her little legs everywhere so he pretended to be hurt by them.

"Ow Nani!" He exclaimed.

Nani giggled and did it again.

"Nani you're too strong"

The little baby giggled. Hoseok looked at the baby. She had the same smile, nose and ears as taehyung.

"I love your mommy, which means I also love you you little berry" the baby seems to understand. She leaned as gave hoseok's cheek a slobbery kiss.

"Well look at that, my daughter stealing my man?"

"Your man?" Hoseok said. He didn't mind though. He wanted taehyung to be his lady and Nani to be his baby.

"S-Sorry"

"It's ok, come cuddle with us"

Tae sat down next to Hoseok and laid her head in his chest.

"My girls"

Hoseok whispered. Taehyung giggled before smelling something.

"The food!"