101

Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok finishes dancing in the stage where they would perform. Sweat running down their faces.

Suddenly the hear people clapping, they look down to the right of the stage to see their family.

The girls and the kids cheered for them. The guys walked closer to them, jumping down from the stage to greet their wife's and kids.

Namjoon kisses Jin and then carried Jungkook in his arms.

"Daddy you're stinky"

"I'm stinky?" Jungkook nodded and giggled "well then you're baby stinky"

Jimin handed Yoongi a water bottle while he listened to his daughter talk about how he danced so cool.

"Dadda is so cool" Nani said while leaving a small peck on his cheek.

"I think our little baby missed you too" taehyung said taking his hand and placing it on the belly bump of the active little five month old baby.

"She's kicking a lot, aren't you in pain?"

"A little bit, but it's bearable" she said giving Hoseok a smile.

~~~

In two days, they will perform. It's kind of sad for Hoseok, he remembers the hard difficult times where he had zero fans, then he released one song that changed his life. Now he is a famous idol loved by millions of girls.

Now, he'll be the next king of the kingdom. To be honest, he's scared. He's also concerned since people think he's doing it for the position of being king, but if you think about it, it was the right choice.

If he continued to be an idol, it would be hard for him to help taehyung raise their kids. And he knows being king isn't easy, but he's willing to do anything to be next to the live of his life and his kids.