107

The whole family was having a nice pool day at Hoseok's house. While the kids played in the water with the guys, the girls decided to chat and eat the snacks, well, mainly taehyung and Jin.

Taehyung would like over at Hoseok and smile whenever Hoseok would play with Nani.

"So who will eat the last strawberry?" Jin asked obviously wanting the strawberry.

"You go ahead" her sisters said.

Taehyung started to feel more achy and uncomfortable, so she tried to stand up and go inside. Thankfully Hoseok got out of the pool.

"Need help baby?"

"Yes please" she said. Hoseok helped Her  stand up carefully and trying not to get her wet. He managed to get her to the couch since taehyung didn't feel like walking all the way to a room.

Once she sat down she cried tears of joy, "Omg I thought I would never sit down" Hoseok just chuckled.

"Ima take a quick shower ok? I'll be back. Um...Namjoon has Nani"

"Ok babe" taehyung said.

~~~

The little family was finally eating real food. Hoseok kept helping taehyung feed Nani. Taehyung tried the get up so she could go to the couch, and she did stand up, but as soon as she stood up, she felt a liquid running Down her legs.

"Umm..hobi? I think my water broke"

Everybody looked up at taehyung. Hoseok stood up and went to help taehyung.

"Do you feel any contractions? Any pains?"

"A little bit of pain in my lower abdomen..."

"Hoseok, I'll take you and taehyung to the hospital."

"But who will watch Nani?" Taehyung said panting and worried.

"I'll watch her" said Jin. And it was kind of ok since she didn't want to take her baby's out of the house since he was a little sick.

So the Min couple took the jung couple to the hospital...

Because their baby is ready to come to the world.