57

Taehyung and Hoseok were walking along the beach side. Felling the semi warm sand mix with the chill water while the moon light lit the way.

They had their shoes in had so they don't get sand in them. Hoseok kept looking at taehyung.

"Hobi you're starring" she said with a soft voice

"Well, when you have the most beautiful woman by your side it's hard not to" he said

"New pick up line?"

"Yea pretty much so" both of the chuckle. Hoseok pulled taehyung closer since he saw her shivering. She forgot her coat in the car so Hoseok being a gentle man, gave her his coat.

She smiled at the sweet gesture.

"It like if we were in a fanfic written by a 16 year old" taehyung said chuckling. She could smell hoseok's sweet but masculine sent on his coat.

"Right?"

Hoseok holds taehyung from her waist. They walk until they see some big rocks. They decide to sit there to rest. Since the rocks were a bit tall, Hoseok carried taehyung up on the rock.

"Thank you hobi" she rewarded him with a kiss in the lips. He jumped and sat on the rock besides taehyung. She saw this as the perfect opportunity to lean on him.

"You're such a cuddly baby " Hoseok said

She smiles. She's always been cuddly. Both of them just sit there in silence. No words are required for them to express how much they enjoy this moment.

Hoseok felt taehyung lean in him more, so he looked at her. She fell asleep. Her arms were wrapped around his arm. He sighs and gets down from the rock and carries taehyung all the way back to the car.

~~~

He called Namjoon to let Jin know that he'll take Taehyung to his place.

He turns to face taehyung and sees she still sleeping. He holds her hand and leaves a gentle kiss.

"I like you Tae, I really do. But I know that we live in two different worlds" he leans and looks at her lips.

"I like you Tae"

He kisses her softly. This is the first time he had kissed her first. They've kissed before..but this time, he was the one to start the kiss.

He leans back and touches his lips.

I kissed the queen