121

It's been a month since Hoseok and taehyung had started to plan the wedding, invitations were made. Right now they were looking at the church that taehyung wanted to have the wedding at. And after that, they wanted to ask Namjoon and seokjin is they could have the party in the ballroom.

Hoseok's mom agreed to take care of nari since Nani wanted to be with her parents.

"The person who I spoke on the phone said we could go inside and look around the church" Hoseok said parking in the parking lot of the church. He turned off the car and went to Taehyung's side to open the door for her. Then he did the same thing for Nani helping her out of her car seat.

They walked towards the entrance to the nice looking lady standing there.

"Welcome queen taehynng and king Hoseok"

"I'm not king yet, so I guess mr.jung would be fine for now"

"Well, shall we look inside?"

~~~

In the end they liked the church, now they needed to hire a wedding planner. But first, they were going to pick Hoseok's mom and nari to go eat.

Taehyung slept a little bit while Nani and Hoseok sang songs.

Hoseok would look in the rear view mirror and look at his cute little princess with the biggest smile ever.

~~~

After going out to eat, Hoseok dropped off his mom and headed to the castle since taehyung and Hoseok had a meeting there early morning.

"I'm excited" Nani said

"For what baby?" Taehyung asked

"Daddy will sleep over! And we'll have a sleepover" she said excited

"Baby, mommy and daddy are going to be busy tomorrow morning and we'll wake up very early. Daddy can't have a sleep over" taehyung said

"But after the meeting, maybe you could come with us to look at wedding decorations" Hoseok said hoping to make Nani smile. Which she did.

So once they got to the castle, Nani and nari were placed to sleep. And so did taehynng and Hoseok.