87- True Love Chocolates

╔═══════════════╗

THE burrow was burnt to the ground.

Everyone was safe and alive but it sure didn't feel like it. Liana stood in front of the burrow, motionless, speechless, a tear dripping from her chin as the last smouldering ashes died away. She crumpled to her knees, making Remus move towards her in concern but all Liana did was sit up and cross her legs, exhaustion and shock running through her body.

She just sat there, utterly unable to move herself. Thousands of thoughts sprinting through her brain. What would they do now? Where would the Wealseys go? Liana had a few belongings in the house but most of her things were still back at school or abandoned at Grimmauld place from fifth year. But the Weasleys- this was their whole life crumbling to nothing but dust before their eyes.

From beside her Ron was arguing with Mrs Weasley, trying to fight past her to get inside and try and salvage some of their belongings. But the bombshell of the death eater fight along with the fire had not done any favours for Mrs Weasley's temper as she shouted at Ron furiously, tears of her own brimming in her kind wrinkled eyes.

"No Ronald don't you dare! Stay back!" Mrs Weasley threatened as she threw her arms out in front of him and Ron sighed as he took in the remnants of his home.

"What do we do now mum?" Ginny asked numbly as she leant her head against Harry's shoulder, the upmost misery on her face as she too tried not to cry. Mrs Weasley shook her head as she searched for an answer, but she seemed completely lost for words and the only noise the managed to make was a rather strangled sob.

"Don't cry mum- it'll be okay," Fred tried to assure as he immediately wrapped his big arms around Mrs Weasley.

"Yes, yes, you're quite right Fred. I just need to pull myself together," Mrs Weasley nodded as she blew her nose on a hankie Remus passed over to her.

"We'll have to send the kids back to Hogwarts tonight, we don't have a choice. There's hardly that much left of the holiday anyway and we should get them someplace safe if the death eaters are still hanging around," recommended Tonks as she rubbed Remus' shoulder soothingly. Mrs Weasley just nodded once again.

"Maybe you should send McGonagall a patronus Tonks, let them know we're coming," offered Liana, trying to be of assistance as she wiped her eyes and clenched her fists, forcing some energy back into her body and ignoring the nagging feeling at the back of her mind that Bellatrix had gotten away for a second time. However when Liana looked down at her left fist she gave a triumphant smirk. She saw she was still clutching Bellatrix's wand.