4. Caleb - Concerned & Caring

After I left her in the bathroom. I went into the kitchen sitting on one of the bar stools thinking about Korra. How hurt she is and how she doesn't deserve this ...

It makes my mind travel to Lizzy ... How she deserves the best even though I hurt her by breaking up with her ... I run my hand through my hair trying to process all of this. Until I hear a door slam. I see the guy ... he looks so much like a douche it ticks me off.

"You're the guy from the mall ... Why are you here?" He asked.

"Found my way here," I shrugged acting casual. When in reality I wanted to kick his ass for what he's done. The damage he's made.

"By stalking, huh?" He asked again. I stood up immediately walking away from him. I was taller than him by an inch or so. I walk into the living room looking at photos ... most of them from her and her family. You can tell this place is hers...

I notice a crack in the wall where I photo hid that. I sigh and continue walking around the living room. Hearing Korra and her boyfriend engage in conversation. It sounds casual but I had a feeling the moment I leave. He'll hurt her again.

"Caleb! This is Zach, my boyfriend. Zach this is Caleb," She introduced us. We didn't shake hands.

"I'd like to get an um ... House Tour ... sometime?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah. We can meet again and I'll show you around," I nodded. I didn't want to leave her but I knew I had to.

"Well I better go. I have things to do," I say. Korra smiled then kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

"I'll be back," She says to him. We both walk out of the living room. All the way outside. She walks me to my vehicle.

"Well thanks for coming over. Giving me less stress to appear on my mind," I nod as she finished explaining how she felt.

"Let me know if something bad happens," I say to her. Looking her directly in the eye. Meaning every word.

"I will. I promise," I pull her in for a hug. She luckily hugs back. Making me feel a little better.

"I'll talk to you later," I say to her after we pulled apart. As I get into my car leaving. Glad I found her on Instagram. I have a good feeling about her.

I swear I'm connected to her in some type of way. I felt it when she and I held an embrace together. I hope my feeling is right ...