14. Caleb - At the airport

A month later.

I stand at the airport waiting for Korra to come back. Two weeks after her hospital visit. She got an email from a couple in America wanting her to take their photos. Korra told me she wanted to go so she got a last minute flight and left the next day. Today she should be arriving back soon.

I sit on a bench waiting anxiously for her plane to get here. I cross my arms and shake my left leg. I miss her so much. We've had FaceTime calls, texts, and calls but it's been complicated because of the time difference. Yet we made it work out. So I wait.

-

I wake up by being shaken. I flutter my eyes open and see her. She looked more gorgeous then the last time I saw her. Her hair was down and it flowed down her shoulders. I smile and sit up.

"Hey," She said.

"Hey," I replied. I gave her a big tight embrace. She was cold and I've been sitting here for I have no clue how long.

"I didn't think you'd be asleep," She said after we pull away. I shrugged then grabbed her carry on waiting for her luggage.

"How was your flight?" I asked her. She shook her head and I chuckled at her. She gets her luggage then head to my car. I put her luggage in the backseat and open the door for her. Taking her a bit off guard. She gets in putting her seatbelt on. I get in causing my engine to roar. Taking off out of the parking lot.

"I kind of ... just want to go home and sleep. You can stay in one of the guest rooms if you like," I nod. Then she inhaled deeply and exhales slowly.