27. Korra - The day with Caleb

As Caleb is driving around. I figured to say something to him about me being from Sydney.

"You seem like you really know this place," I say aloud. I look at him, watching his actions. He nods and then glances at me.

"Melbourne is a great city," he paused as he continued to drive through the highway. I hope he realizes my car is still at his. "But, I'm glad I live a few hours away from it." He glanced at me. A smirk appearing upon his face.

"Well show me what you know," I say to him. His eyes widen as he glanced at me twice.

"I thought you-"

"I'm from Sydney. I went to Elementary and Middle school with 5 Seconds of Summer. I know them personally. Oddly but I moved here for college," I explain to him. Cutting him off entirely. He smiled at me like always. I did as well.

"We're going sightseeing," Caleb said as we proceeded to drive to Melbourne.

-

"C'mon, Korra. You have to take a risk," He said dragging me into the mall. I follow behind him as we walk around the mall.

"Be warned. We're going to bump into someone who knows us," Caleb said again. I shake my head at him as we walk through the large yet cute mall. I enjoy watching the kids have fun with their families.

"AHHH OMG IS THAT CALEB FINN!?" We heat out of nowhere. A group of girls come toward us. One of the girls ask me to take a photo on their phone. I said yes and took a couple pictures. Caleb hugs a couple of them and afterwards they leave except for one.

"Are you Korra Langford? The famous photographer?" I chuckle at her.

"I wouldn't consider myself famous but yes this is she," She smiles at me and gives me a hug. I hug her back.

"You've been a huge inspiration to me," Caleb takes a picture of us with his phone. The girl pulls away and wipes her tears.

"Awh thank you so much!" I say trying to cheer her up.

"I'm Lily," she says.

"Nice to meet you Lily. I bet you'll be a fantastic photographer or anything you dream of," I smile after I said that. She nods and walks away running after the girls who wanted pictures with Caleb.

"That was cute," He said as we continued walking around.

-

"Today was absolutely amazing," I said.

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah it was." We sit at a bench watching the sunset in a small park in Melbourne.

"I have a question," Caleb spoke. I feel a breeze go through my hair. As I notice the breeze goes through Caleb's hair as well. His hands in his lap.

"Go ahead," I replied. As I turned my attention towards him and only him.

"Why do you and your siblings live in Melbourne if you all are from Sydney?" He asked. I nod and focus on the sky as I answer this question.

"Jake got a better job here. Kasey to finish college, me to finish college and I also always loved Melbourne," I shrug shyly as I gave him a truthful answer.

"What's America like?" He asked another question. I sigh in happiness and shake my head side to side not believing I've traveled there so many times I lost count.

"Beautiful. Free. Amazing. My favorite to be when I traveled to Colorado, USA. The mountains, and the trees..." I stopped talking as I remembered how I felt there. An actual escape when I was with Zach, "Taking photos is probably the best. But when you just sit there and enjoy where you are. Not having to know where you're going. It's ... paradise."

I look at Caleb to see his eyes are still on my face the entire time. He looked at his lap then turned away. I watch him intently. He seemed upset or bothered by something. When he turned his head in my direction, his eyes meeting mine.

He weakly smiles, stands up and holds his hand out in front of me.