26. Caleb - We should do something

My eyes open and I see Korra sleeping on her stomach. I smile at how peaceful she looks. I get up a bit lean in to place my lips against hers. When I pull away her eyes flutter open. Blush appearing upon her cheeks. She smiled and stretched.

"Good morning," She said.

"Good morning," I responded, "How'd you sleep?" She sits up and gets out of my bed. I watch her closely.

"I slept good. It was hard to fall asleep at first but, I knew I was safe," she explained. I nod as she grabs her bag walking into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her. I get out of my bed and make it.

Afterwards I went into my closet. Grabbed a towel, and a set of clothes for today. Considering Korra is here, it's best to look Presentable and comfortable. I set them on the bed. I see her leave my bathroom, I watch her intently. She walks out of my bedroom after making eye contact with me. I go in the bathroom. Start my shower. Strip to nothing and get in.

-

After I finished my shower routine. And my morning routine. I look at myself in the mirror to check my outfit and hair. I smile as I see Korra sitting on my couch on her phone. She looks up at me and puts her phone away.

"Hey," I said to her as I sat next to her.

"I'm sorry about last night," I hope she understood what I was talking about. The awkward interruption with my roommate Char.

"We don't have to talk about it," Korra says in response. I nod as I look at the bookshelf in the living room.

"Let's go do something," I say out of nowhere. She looks raises an eyebrow at me confused by what I meant.

"Like... shop or go on an adventure?" She questioned. I nodded in response. I got up and she did too. Duffle bag around her shoulder. I grab my wallet and keys then head out the door. With her hand in mine.

___________________________

OKAY! I probably left off at a cliffhanger and I'm sorry. I will post two more chapters tonight I promise. I'm sorry for posting during school hours!! Love you all and thanks for having my story trend on the #CalebFinn it means a lot !! ❤️❤️