7. Korra - My bedtime :/

I was tempted to ask him for a coffee run tomorrow morning. Yet, he doesn't live close to Melbourne then I thought. I know Five Seconds of Summer are in Australia at this very moment. I realized I have to do a photo shoot for them soon. A bunch of boys ugh. I sigh then continue editing this married couples photos. They paid me to print them out and mail it to the couple. I get paid a lot to be a photographer which isn't always so bad.

Now that Zach is off my back. I finally feel alright again. I just wonder what Caleb could previously be doing right now. My mind wonders to how beautiful he is. How he immediately was caring and gentle with me.

His blue eyes ... his hair ... his smile ... his personality ... how gentle he is with me ... I shake my head not wanting to imagine him right now. While I'm trying to edit the photos. I look at my keyboard. Then stand up from the dining table. I walk all the way to the stairs.

I grab an over sized t-shirt, and some boxers. Deciding to change into my bedtime clothing. Since it was 8:52pm. It didn't exactly feel like the phone call was that long. I strip down to nothing. After I do that, I put my large t-shirt and boxers on ( female briefs ) then check myself out in the mirror.

I look decent. I take a deep breath in as I stare into the mirror. I turn around exiting my room heading towards the dining room where my laptop was. I grab it and the charger heading back upstairs as I continue to edit until I fall asleep.