29. Korra - Secretly leaving ...

As he drives me to his house. So I can get my car. He rests his hand on my thigh. I look at it. He noticed something by the way I reacted and took his hand off my thigh. I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing today was. Caleb showed me around Melbourne and we slow danced.

After he kissed me without realizing we're in public. I felt all the emotions. I knew he felt them just as strong as mine. I had fallen in love with Caleb Finn.

But, how I manage with that? I feel guilt and ashamed for truly loving someone else. This was a really strong connection. From the moment I met him I knew everything was about to change. He could've just bumped into me and never talked to me. But ... things happen for a reason.

"We're here," Caleb said. As he put his car in park turning off the ignition. We both got out of the car. Caleb grabs all my bags as I unlock my car. He puts some shopping bags in the back and my duffle bag. He goes inside his place real quick and comes back out.

I lean against my drivers side door as he stands in front of me. I look up at him admiring how gorgeous he looks. He caresses my cheeks.

"I had fun with you today," he said softly. I genuinely smiled at him as I focus on how beautiful his eyes are.

"I did too," I replied. He leaned in placing a kiss against my lips. I blushed afterwards. Got into my car and drove home.

-

Once I got home. It felt weird. It was quite and I was alone again. I put all my bags in the living room locking my car door and my front door behind me after closing it. I walk into the kitchen as I remember everything with Caleb. He has helped me with a lot this past three months and I cannot thank him enough.

But ... I think I need to discover myself. Or find myself again. It's gonna take years I know but I think just a trip for a good while will help me.

I walk upstairs to grab my MacBook. I open it and log into my laptop. I have five emails. All from people in America. I accept them all.

I have to leave in three days... I don't know how Caleb is gonna feel about this.

-

After putting some clothes away and beginning to pack again. I hear my phone ringing. I walk over to my bed and answer it. Putting it on speaker.

"Heyy! How are you?" I recognized that voice anywhere. It was Kasey.

"I'm great! How are you?" I asked. In my mind I imagine her smiling while either lying in bed or doing her nails.

"I'm fantastic. I'm so close to finishing school for my teaching degree," I smile as she explains why she's happy.

"That's great, Kasey! I'm proud of you," I say being completely supportive. She's going to be teaching Middle School cause that's where she struggled the most.

"Thank you. How was your date with Caleb?" I feel heat rise to my cheeks. I'm glad she cannot see me.

"It was lovely." I continue to pack a months worth of clothes, "um... can you do something for me?" I asked her.

"Sure what is it?" She questioned. I knew she'd do anything for me.

"I need you to take me to the airport in a few days. I'm going to be in America for a month. And I don't want Caleb finding out right away. Please?" I didn't hear a response after I explained everything.

"Why do you not want him knowing? He's going to freak out, I hope you know that," She said not being wrong at all.

"I need to find myself again. I just need to get away for a minute," I sigh after. I hope she'd understand.

"I'll tell him eventually. And I'll tell him when you come back. Otherwise I'll help," I squeal at the last three words.

"Okay."

____________________________

How do you think Caleb is going to feel? Do you think Korra not telling him anything is a good thing or bad thing? Any questions or opinions let me know in the comments below! And don't forget to vote ❤️