31. Korra - Goodbye for now

As Caleb was asleep on me. I stared at the ceiling thinking about what's going to happen in the next month. I felt guilty for not telling anything. Since he's been by my side since we first met.

His breathing relieving against my skin. I sigh softly then slowly drift off to sleep.

-

I wake up at 4:45am. I got into my clothes. Afterwards I see him asleep on his stomach hugging the pillow. I kiss his cheek and feel a tear go down my face.

"Goodbye for now," I whisper. I grab my phone and shoes. Leaving his house to see Kasey pulling into his driveway. I get in seeing my luggage in her backseat.

"Heart-wrenching?" She asked. I turn my head to her. As another tear escapes. She sighs and rubs it away.

"Let's go," Kasey says. As she goes in reverse and takes me to the airport.

The car ride to the airport was awful. I kept having flashbacks from last night.

~ Flashback Begins ~

"So you want to make a positive impact on the world with how many supporters you have?" I asked him as we lied in bed together completely naked.

"Yeah. I'd rather be remembered for the good than the bad, you know?" I nod as I pay attention to him, "They are so amazing to me. I am so blessed to have so many supporters. It's ... incredible."

"I imagine," I reply. He pulls me on top of him placing his lips against mine.

~ Flashback Ends ~

We were at the airport. Jake and Kasey were there as I waited for my board to be called. Only having my small carry-on with me.

"So you didn't tell him?" Jake asked. I shake my head side to side. I remembered when I found him asleep right where we were sitting. He waited for me and I couldn't believe it.

My eyes started to water as I began to feel upset to leave him confused and blue. I sigh as I wait patiently.

-

I stand up as they call my board. So I could enter the large plane. I take a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"I'm gonna miss you," Jake said to me as he hugged me in a tight embrace. After I pulled away I looked at Kasey.

"Watch him for me," I say feeling my heart hurt like crazy. Kasey nods after we hug. I grab my bag and walk towards the board. I enter my plane as I turn my phone onto airplane mode.

Hello America here I come ...