62. Caleb - Taken off Guard

Another month later.

We are back in Melbourne. Nothing really happened. Actually her parents were upset about the whole thing with Kasey in the first place. Otherwise Christmas was swell. My family loved her, her family loved me. It was perfect, as if we're meant to be after all.

Right now I'm sitting at a bench, in the park. Thinking about how all of this came to be. Finally glad the court case has finally ended which gave Korra some justice and therapy. Which she needs to help recover but I think our baby whose about to be born in two and a half more months. Helps distracting her from the bad but I know one day she'll have to face the healing. It'll be hard.

Until I felt myself being slammed to the ground immediately. I try to turn and I punch him back. When I look, I see Luke on top of me. He grabs a knife and cuts me on my left arm. I groan and yell in pain.

"Maybe you should've been more aware of your surroundings," Kasey mumbled in my ear. When Luke grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. My legs felt as if they were going to fall down.

"You asshole!" Luke yelled as he punched me. I fell on the ground I got up feeling my nose bleed. I swing at Luke getting him in the jaw, knocking him down.

"You're a nasty bitch," I say to Kasey as I spit blood on the ground. I get tackled down to the ground. I'm trying to fight back but he's somehow managing to keep me down. I groan and wince in pain. When he stands up, I feel too weak to stand up again.

He kicks me in the stomach causing a large groan to escape my lips. I immediately try to catch and keep my breathing at a normal pace. At some point my vision started getting blurry and off.

"I can't ... believe you," I say to Kasey. She sighs as she places a kiss against my cheek. She shakes her head at me walking off. I see Luke and Kasey getting in a black truck and driving away ...

____________________________

( Bonus Chapter! Sorry I haven't posted I'm just scared of Caleb's opinion about my story but I want him to see my new story Mystery Girl! But I love you all! I can't decide whether or not to post at night or in the morning let me know!)

Rebecca Weller

I was walking through the park until I saw someone on the ground. I walk past a little more when I recognize his face. My eyes widen and I run towards him pulling out my phone immediately. Telling them that I need the ambulance here immediately and where I was at.

"Caleb, are you okay?" I ask him pulling his head on my lap.

"What's going ... on?" He seemed out of breath as if it had hurt him to speak.

"The police and ambulance are on their way," I noticed his arm was full of blood. So I put pressure on the wound to stop it.
He started getting unconscious and I was panicking more and more.

"You saved me," I whisper into his ear. Hoping everything is going to be alright.