8. Caleb - Visiting her

I knew when she worked so I took a specific amount of time out of my day to try and visit her while she's at work. Cause I personally think that's what she needs right now. Someone to help her cope with what has happened. So after running my errands. I texted her and asked what she was doing.

She replied with at work ten minutes later. I got into a much more decent outfit. Grabbed my keys and left the house.

-

I finally show up at her work. I go in and get sat down at a booth. I requested Korra immediately. They said okay. As I waited I saw Korra walking out. I noticed how beautiful Korra looked. Her long hair, her eyes are a really gorgeous color. I turn and focus my attention on the table waiting for her.

"Hello, How May I help -" she stopped talking as she gazed at me. I smiled then rested my head in my hand.

"Hello Ms. Langford," I greeted her. She rolled her eyes remembering our phone call from last night. She crossed her arms against her chest.

"What're you doing here?" She asked. I shrugged then looked around.

"What do you have that's good here?" I asked trying to change the topic. She gave me that look that said 'Tell me'.

"I wanted to visit you. I also wanted to get coffee or something," I immediately confessed causing her to sigh.

"I'll surprise you. My break is in 45 minutes," she said. Uncrossing her arms.

"Okay," I respond. As she walks off. Writing something down on a paper before giving it to one of her co-workers.

I sit on my phone as I wait for Korra.

-

At some point in time I zoned out. So when two baskets of food and drinks were sitting in front of me. I was confused until I saw Korra smile at me. I shut off my phone and smile back at her.

"Fries, and two sodas," I nod. As I munch on the food.

"So you took time out of your day just to come visit me?" She asked sounding surprised and in awe.

"I figured you needed it," She shyly smiled after I said that. Blush appearing on her cheeks.

"We've only known each other for three or four days and ... you somehow manage to take me off guard," she explained. That made me flustered and smiley.

"I was actually gonna ask you what you were doing tomorrow," She said. My heart skipped a beat, blood started rushing in my veins. Butterflies started erupting in my stomach.

"We can hangout in the evening. I have something to do in the morning," I smiled after I said that. She nodded with a shy smile once again.

"Okay." She replied.

"How was shopping with Kasey?" She shrugged and then looked around.

"It was good." Her focus was back on me. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of me.

"Posting it on my Insta story," She replied. I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my left pocket and look at it. I smile noticing she mentioned me on her story. I respond and notice she's gained more followers lately. I hope she doesn't figure it out soon.