35. Korra - Meeting Fam Five

I'm dressed in all black. I got invited to a party due to Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum. So as I sit in the party where I cannot drink whatsoever. I would rather not be drunk. As I watch people dancing together.

"Wanna dance?" This girl asks me. She's my height maybe a little taller and has blue hair.

"Sure," I respond. She smiles at me, grabs my hand and leads me to a group of girls.

"This is Devyn, Tara, Xepher, and Hannah. Oh! And I'm Katrina," she finished introducing them to me. I recognize Devyn, she follows me on Instagram. I waved and said hello.

"I'm Korra," I yelled. They all yelled "Hey Korra!" And we all giggled. I see two guys approach us.

"This Party is sick!" The emo one said.

"Whose she?" The blonde one said as he wrapped his arm around Kat.

"This is Korra! She's sweet," Katrina yelled. Sam waved at me.

The emo one smiled at me and shook my hand. Taking me off guard, "I'm Colby. And you are?"

"Korra," I say in his ear. He nods.

"Cool!" He replied with a genuine smile.

"Let's go get food!" Tara yells. We all agree and head out.

-

We decided on Chic-FL-A or whatever that place is called. Colby sat next to me.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Where are you from?" Colby asked as we all waited for our food.

"Oh! I'm from Australia," they can finally hear my accent I'm assuming.

"Australia? Ooh! What're you doing here in Cali?" Devyn asked seeming intrigued that I was from another country.

"My old friends from Australia wanted me to visit and I'm a photographer," I tell them. They all nod.

"Who are your friends?" Tara asked.

"The guys who are in the band Five Seconds of Summer," there eyes widen at my confession. I glance at all of them, "What?" I wait for a response from one of them.

"We find it unbelievably cool," Colby replied with a smile to ease my nerves.

"When do you go back to Australia?" Katrina asked.

"Two weeks," I replied. They all smile and our food arrives.

"Well... we will give you our numbers and social media before we leave this restaurant," Devyn smiled at me after. I nod as we all devoured our food.