70. Rescue Me

Please Read!!

So I've gotten lots of questions and yes, I read all your comments. I notice all of my readers ... even the negative ones haha.

You all ask how I created my story. Well this story is based off the song Rescue Me by One Republic. I made a whole plot, the characters everything. When Caleb's YouTube Video released called; Reading Fanfiction. I immediately wanted to take this story down cause I thought it wasn't good enough.

In reality it took off and I never thought that would happen. And I love you all so much!

This is Based on a True Story.

Kasey is Based on a Girl who betrayed me, and has all her personality traits. She also became a hoe and the girl whose based off of Kasey is pregnant.

Luke is based off my ex boyfriend. My ex was horrible and treated me awfully yet stalks me and thinks I'm still obsessed with him and that's not the case.

"Caleb" is Based off my lovely boyfriend/best friend. He and I became close and Rescued Me while I was at my worst and has been supportive of me since.

Korra is based off of "me" yet some personality traits from Yagi as well!

Jake is based off of a good friend of mine along with Jake Webber from the Sam and Colby fandom!

Rebecca is based off a girl who understood what I went through and still has my back to this day. She has great intentions I will never understand.

Zach is personal ...

I also enjoyed mixing different celebrities into this book as well. Examples: Sam and Colby Gang
5 Seconds of Summer
And celebrities Korra did photo shoots for.

I am glad you all love the book! Thank you so much for reading it and I'm glad you told me how you felt about the characters!

If you listen to the song. You can definitely remember certain things from the book I had made.

Thank you to those who have been here since day one and the ones who officially started reading my book! It means a lot and I truly love all of you!

( Yes I know, I made a few typos I'm too lazy to fix them haha )