51. Korra - Confessions & Awkwardness

(A/N: Kasey's POV first )

"So you're still mad at me?" I ask Jake. As he finishes packing up his bedroom. The apartment was mine now, he took himself off the lease and everything. He glances my way then sighs.

"Look I get why Korra is mad, Caleb is upset. But, why are you furious with me?" I ask him. He chuckles deeply. Like a villain would. He grabs the box and walks in my direction. Shoulder checking me in the process. I follow him as he goes down the steps to his car.

"I don't get it." I say shaking my head. Crossing my arms against my chest.

"You don't get it? Kasey, you don't give a fuck about people's feelings. Especially Korra. I love you, I hate to say it. But you put me in the middle of this stupid bullshit drama. I never wanted to be apart of!" He walks past going into the living room to grab a few more things of his.

"I thought you were helping me, Jake. Siblings are supposed to be here for each other no matter what!" I exclaim back at him. I thought he would understand.

"What did Korra ever do to you?" Jake asked me. I look down not saying anything.

"She stole Luke from me," I say to him.

"Luke Hemmings?" He asked, "Korra never dated him." I scoff. He leaves the room going back to his car again.

"You never know, maybe she did and never said anything... I had feelings for Luke! Luke said he didn't want me ... He wanted her ... They still talk." He looks at me then turns away.

"They were only teenagers back then. You can't fix the past. And you definitely cannot get revenge in the future," Jake says shutting his trunk.

"Yeah? Well, she deserves it. She always gets what I want." Jake storms up to me and looks directly at me. Face to face.

"Jealousy? Really? I thought you were better than that, Kasey." He shakes his head side to side, "No, No ... I hope you realized how much you fucked up. Cause I'm pretty sure, Kasey Langford. That you just lost a sister." He turns around. Closing all his car doors. Gets in the drivers side, speeding away from here.

I guess this is how it has to be ...

( A/N: It's officially Korra's POV )

I slowly open my eyes to see all the curtains still closed. I check the time to see it's 10:00am. I sit up to no Caleb. I sigh as I see a note next to my pillow. I open it to his hand writing.

Korra,

I had a Twitch Stream this morning. We can talk over dinner. Jake will be with xoxo

- Caleb

"Okay." I say aloud. I grab my clothes and walk into my bedroom. I put them into a hamper. I grab a towel, a sky blue skater dress, my white vans, and my garments. I realized I have to go shopping soon because some of my clothes don't fit anymore. I put my clothes on my bed and leave the room.

I walk into my bathroom and start the shower. I realize I'm naked so I just set  my towel on the rack. I hop in washing myself off.

Eventually I get out and wrap my towel around my body. I look at myself in the mirror. Noticing my body is changing a little more. I rest my hands on my stomach, still not believing that this is happening. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room.

I dry myself off, hair as well. Then getting on my garments, my socks, my dress and shoes. I hear a knock at the door so I grab my phone head down the steps and look through the window to see Jake. I walk over to the front door and see him standing their awkwardly.

"Hey, Korra." He said as if he seemed tired. I didn't blame him, Kasey's must suck ass.

"Can I live with you? Until I find a house?" He asks me. I open the door wider.

"Yeah, sure. There's a bedroom downstairs if you want. You can stay as long as you'd like. Just ... keep my house clean," I say to him. He nods as he takes off his shoes at my door. He goes downstairs really quick then comes back into the living room area.

"So you're not staying at Kasey's?" I questioned him as he brought a box or two in at a time. I stand their watching him in the process.

"Hell no. I left a day or two ago," He said as if the question had offended him. He continues to bring boxes into the house.

"Is there some way I can help?" I asked.

"You can call Caleb. But I'm sure he's busy," Jake says as he goes back and forth into my home.

"I'll call my landlord first. We can put you on the lease, rent thingy. I don't want you looking for a place, Jake. You're already stressed about college," I explain to him. He stops and looks at me.

"Okay." I smile then head upstairs to give my landlord and Caleb a phone call.

-

"Thanks, Caleb," Jake says to him. They finished putting the boxes downstairs.

"Oh! It's not a problem," Caleb says in return. Jake pats his back and smiles.

"I'm gonna go unpack. Before I become lazy. So I'll leave you two, to it," Jake says as he leaves Caleb and I in the living room. I walk towards the front door shutting it then locking the knob.

"Hey," Caleb says. I turn around slowly approaching him.

I look up at him, "Hello." My accent slowly sounding a lot less thicker than before. Caleb puts his hands on my waist gently pulling me towards him.

"You look gorgeous today," He compliments me. I feel my cheeks turn pink due to the blushing and smiling that was happening.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself," He was dressed decent as well.

"When's the dinner?" I asked him.

"Oh um ... 8:30," I nod. Putting a reminder on my phone.

"So ..." I say awkwardly ...

"So ..." He awkwardly said back.

____________________________

Sorry about the cliffhanger! Um ... I hope you are enjoying the story. I'll write another chapter before I go to sleep! I love you all ❤️❤️

Do you think Caleb and Korra will make up at the dinner? Are you happy Jake lives with Korra? Did Kasey deserve to get yelled at by Jake? Let me know what you think!