19. Korra - Discovered

Let's just say Work was intriguing considering Caleb had given me hickeys earlier. Thinking about him makes me feel this guilt. I've been ignoring him for the past few hours. I don't regret our little intimate moment.

I just ... I've known Caleb for almost three months. I don't want to be a thing just yet. I need to know him more.

My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts to see Kaseys name appear. I answer it.

"Hey Korra. I apologize for walking in on you like that," She says. I smile and shake my head.

"It's alright," I replied.

"So how are you and lover boy?" She asked. I sighed walking into the living room look out of the window.

"We're alright, why?" I asked.

"Do you really know Caleb Finn?" She asked me. I stop what I'm doing completely confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When you told me about This Caleb guy. I wasn't expecting it to be Caleb Finn," my eyes widen at her outburst, "He's famous. Look him up." She hung up on me.

I grab my laptop and google Caleb Finn. Honestly she wasn't kidding. I clicked on his video reading fanfiction. I laugh as he reads the fanfics and such. After searching him and discovering he's famous through TikTok. I figured to confront him when I can. I hear my phone ringing seeing Caleb's name and face appear on the screen but I ignore it.