13. Korra - Zachs "fetus"

I wake up hearing a beeping sound. I see the nurse checking my vitals. I look at her in surprise. "Oh good! You're awake," she greeted me with a smile on her face. She was pretty and seemed young to be a nurse.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked her wanting answers.

"You fainted at your work, and you're boyfriend helped you here. You sit your head pretty hard," she said. Boyfriend? Did she mean Caleb?

"Okay," I respond.

"I'll let the doctor know you're awake," She said as she took off. I sat there which felt like forever until Caleb and my siblings came in.

"Scare me much?" Kasey asked as she hugged me. I glanced at Caleb to see his head down with his arms crossed against his chest.

"I'm glad you're okay, Korra," Jake said as he hugged me as well. It felt weird knowing my parents lived in Sydney but we all lived in Melbourne. All for different reasons though.

"Are you okay?" I asked Caleb. Caleb looks at me. He shrugs and runs his hand through his already messy hair.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to hug you or not," He said. I opened my arms as he walked towards me. I become embraced with his warmth and immediately want to fall asleep.

"I'm glad you brought me here," I said. He slowly pulls away and nodded.

"Anything for a friend," he said. Ouch. That felt like I got friend zoned. No one loves that feeling. We all hear the door open to see a doctor and a nurse.

"I'm glad you're awake," The doctor said, "That boy of yours seemed nervous and worried but I would've been as well." He explained trying to make casual conversation with me.

"So you're body went into some shock. We also tested you and you're around four weeks into your pregnancy," my eyes widen at the doctors bluntness. I shake my head looking at him completely confused.

Caleb's eyes widen. Jake and Kasey look horrified and speechless. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.

"I can't raise a child. I'm only twenty one..." my eyes start to water when I realized it's Zach's.

"We can give you a herb type drink for you to get rid of the fetus," I nod. As tears run down my cheeks. The doctor and Nurse leave immediately. I look down not wanting to see their faces.

"He-" Kasey said.

"No. I want to get rid of it and go home," I say. Not making eye contact with anyone. Not even Caleb. I sigh wanting this to get over with.

-

Once I get released out of the hospital. Caleb takes me home. The drive home was awfully silent and I hated it. I shake my head staring out the window.

"Korra, I'm not mad," as if he had read my thoughts. I roll my eyes at him as he continues to drive.

"If I were mad at you. I would have left the hospital and been ignorant," He explained. I sigh as I finally look at him. Noticing that he glanced at me.

"You're a great friend," I said. I saw his face cringe. I bit my lip trying not to laugh. He glances at me and scrunches his nose in the cutest way possible. I smirk knowing I completely took him off guard.

____________________________

Sorry for taking forever to update. Um ... So I tried logging into this acc with my chrome book and I don't recall my password so just in case... go follow @CalebxFinnx2002 so this story would never continue..... if I log out :/