22. Caleb - Tonight

I lied on my bed thinking about Korra once again. I don't understand how we coincidentally bump into each other at the mall. Then, all of a sudden, she's a girl I have a connection with. It's so difficult to explain.
Lum jumps on my bed. Giving me affection and attention. I pet her but it still didn't feel alright. As I took a look around my room. It felt weird being here again. Especially after being at Korra's for so long. I figured she needed my company after what she's been through.

Right at this very moment. It didn't seem like she wanted anything to do with me. I sit up from my bedroom walking out the door. I sat in the living room taking in everything. After a good minute of sitting in the living I get a text from Korra asking for my address.

She said thanks and I asked he why. But only left me on read. I go into my bathroom and clean up a bit. Afterwards I lie in my bed next to a peaceful Lum sleeping on my bed. I clean up my room a bit assuming she's coming over or something.

-

An hour and 20 minutes go past. I'm just watching some TV on Netflix. When I stop what I'm doing, sitting up and leaving my bed. I hear a knock at the door so I check and open it to see Korra. Her hair was damp as if she got done taking a shower. She had an over t-shirt on, and a pair of joggers.

"What're you doing here?" I asked having a feeling she was going to arrive here. She doesn't give me an answer. Until she steps towards me, places her lips against mine. We walk into the house as I kiss her back. When she slowly pulls away before I can deepen the kiss.

"Can I stay the night?" She asked. I nodded as I took her duffle bag off her hands. We go straight to my bedroom as I set her bag by my closet.

"I didn't realize you live an hour from me," She said. I glanced at her then sat on my bed.

"Something I didn't really want to tell you," I said kind of hesitant. She nodded then looked around my bedroom. Then sat on my lap. I put my hands on her waist. She looked at my eyes and lips continuously. "I'm sorry about earlier. I just wish you told me."

Our faces were close to each other again. My eyes focused on her plump lips. Then to her eyes. She looked vulnerable and innocent. I loved it, I admired how beautiful she is. I lick my lips as I lean in and place my lips against hers. Her hands go in my hair, let's just say I love it when she does that.

I deepen the kiss by slowly moving my hand under her clothing so I felt her skin. Her skin was soft, her lips fit perfectly with mine. As soon as we slowly pulled away. We kissed again and again.

___________________________

I'm really tired so sorry this wasn't in depth I love you all goodnight ❤️