30. Caleb - Making Love

After a day and a half. I finally get to see Korra again. I wanted to show her I love her, I hope she does too. So she's coming to my place. I told Char not to come over because I was having Korra be at ours. He gave in and said he would leave us alone.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I wait for her. I scroll through TikTok, Instagram and watch some Netflix hoping time would fly by. Before I knew it.

I heard a soft knock at my door. I leave my bedroom, enter the living room and open the front door to see Korra there. She's wearing an over large t-shirt that goes to her mid-thighs, and some shorts underneath. With a pair of black vans.

"You look adorable," I compliment her. She scrunches her nose and enters my house. I close the door after she looks around my home once again.

"I miss you," I say as I wrap my arms around her waist. Resting my chin on her head. She sighs softly but I chose not to say anything.

She turns around putting her arms around my neck, "I miss you too." She shyly smiled at me softly as her hand went down my cheek. Her thumb slides across my lips. She grabs my hand and takes me to my bedroom.

I close and lock the door behind us. I sit on my bed as she gets on my lap. She places her lips against mine, I kiss back. Our lips move in a sync only we can understand.

I feel her right hand go into my hair. I deepen the kiss by sliding my hands down slowly. She parted her lips, I let my tongue meet hers. Then we both pull apart after our tongues were done moving together.

I slide my hands under her shirt as I place kisses against her neck. Hearing a soft moan escape her beautiful lips. Her shirt comes off and so does mine.

We make eye contact until she leans in placing hers against mine. I unhook her bra as she takes it off and throws it on the floor. It gets more heated. Hearing her moan against my lips. I feel her tug on my hair a bit getting a groan out of me.

"Are you sure?" I stop and ask her. Our eyes meeting. The moonlight gives away her complexion. Her facial features look so much more beautiful. Her eye color looks completely different now.

"Yes." Was all she replied to. That's all it took. I flipped us over so I was on top of her. I placed kisses against her skin hearing her and feeling her body react to my touch. I was pleased. I took off all of my clothes exposing my length that was hard. When she looked I began to get flustered. She tilted my chin up so my eyes met hers. Her eyes focused on my lips. I leaned in placing my lips against hers.

I feel her hands run down my back. I react a little aggressively. Then slowly pull away. I kiss down her chest and continue to where her shorts are. I look at her for approval. She nods as I take off both items of clothing leaving us completely naked. I let my comforter cover us both.

As I gaze upon all of her, "Beautiful." She pulls me towards her and aggressively kisses me. Lust filling the air, fireworks going off like crazy. When she slowly pulls away. I look at her again. She nods.

I push myself inside of her. She gasps. I keep my head in the crook of her as I go slow with my pace. I feel her hands go upon my back. Her nails dig into my skin as I continue my pace. I go a little faster enjoying all of her.

I place kisses against her neck as I slowly continue my pace, "A... little... faster.." I hear her moan. I decide to quicken my pace.

I begin to slowly quicken my pace as I feel how Korra's body reacts to mine. Her legs wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I quicken my pace even more.

"Caleb..." she moans. I continue more faster. Her nails digging into my back even more. Once I feel that we reach our high, I continue until we finish.

She flips us so we're on top. I sit up as I watch her closely.

Her lips like fire against my neck. She lightly bites which gets me going again. I feel her grind against me. As she tugs my hair a bit. I moan in response. As we continue our making love session.

Never getting enough of each other. Feeling all of it. Giving us our all. I needed her more than I thought.

____________________________

Next chapter will break your heart with what you already know. I'm gonna write more chapters but they won't be updated until tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this ... very graphic scene ... and Tell me what you think ❤️❤️