46. Caleb - Arcade

After three days of not being able to see my beautiful girlfriend. It's going to happen. We are going to the arcade with Jake and Kasey...
I hate Kasey. I already figured out she's jealous of my and Korra's relationship. Kasey has already attempted to ruin it before and I don't doubt she'll do it again.
I park in the driveway to see Korra wearing a huge grey hoodie, along with black ripped jeans and her black vans.

"Hey baby," I greet Korra. She gets in and buckles her seatbelt. Not even acknowledging that I greeted her.

"Hey, Caleb," she sighs. I notice something is off with her but I ignore it for now.

-

We get to the arcade. We meet up with Kasey and Jake. Jake hugs Korra and Kasey just stares at me. I roll my eyes as Korra smiles at us.

"I'm super excited to have fun!" Korra exclaimed trying to change the mood. The air felt intense and uncomfortable.

"Okay. So whoever gets the most tickets wins a free dinner tonight at McDonald's," Jake says. We all agree. We get our passes and head in different areas.

I notice Kasey secretly following me as I proceed to play my games. At some point I have a handful of tickets that I can't wait to turn in.

"Caleb, are you and Korra mad at me?" Kasey asks acting completely oblivious to what the hell is going on. I keep ignoring her until she said something.

"Look, I-"

"Don't act fucking oblivious with me, Kasey. You're plan never works." Kasey smirks after I say that. She gets closer to me.

"Yeah we'll see about that," Kasey says quietly. She puts her hand on my bicep. I watch her closely.

"What do you want?" I finally ask. Kasey smiles staring at my lips.

"This." Is all she says before she pulls me down and places her lips against mine. I oddly kiss back.

"Caleb..." I slowly pull away and look at Kasey. Then turn to see Korra with tears welling in her eyes ... Oh no ...