48. Caleb - She told me

( A/N: Kasey's POV right now sorry not sorry )

"Caleb..." I hear my sister say. Caleb and I slowly pull apart. We look at each other then turn to see Korra. Tears welling in her eyes. I sigh knowing what just happened. We got caught. Korra runs off then Caleb looks at his tickets. He gives them to Jake and goes after Korra. Until a couple people stop him.

"I hope you realized. How bad you just fucked up, Kasey," Jake says as he shoulder checks me. I scoff in disbelief as he takes off in the same direction as them.

"Caleb," Jake said as he rushed after him. Did I really feel bad? He seemed like he enjoyed it... Korra knows something I don't ... hm ...

( A/N: Kasey's POV is over. It's Caleb's now)

My heart shattered realizing she just caught us in the arcade. The look in her eyes makes my heart ache. As soon as she turned around storming off. I look at my tickets making a fist with them in my hand. I give them to Jake and run after Korra.

People stop me and ask to take pictures so I agreed and met them all. Afterwards I ran off to see Korra wiping away her tears. Holding a teddy bear along with a bag of Cotton Candy. I rush out of the arcade place to stop her.

"Korra, wait!" I exclaim rushing towards her so I could talk to her about what she just saw. "Korra, wait! I can explain!"

"You can explain?! Caleb, I just saw you kiss my sister! In front of me and Jake. I don't have anything to say to you right now," She turns around continuing to walk away from me.

"I blame Kasey," which was the truth. I did blame her for what she had just done but I am ashamed at myself for kissing Kasey when I'm in love with Korra.

She shakes her head side to side. Turns around and gets close to me once again, "You kissed back, Caleb." She snaps at me. Tears slowly going down her cheeks. I want to wipe them away but control my urge. "I had something to tell you tonight to ... but you kiss my sister back." She sounds unbelievably disappointed in me.

"Tell me!" I yell as she was walking off. She stops turns around rushes towards me. Gets close to my face. Pulls me towards her as if she's gonna kiss me then slowly pulls away.

"I'm pregnant." Is all she says then she turns around walking alone. My stomach churns causing my anxiety growing. I see her leave. I groan in frustration. Well ... now we have to figure out the plan.

____________________________

I'm sorry this isn't good. But I'm super tired and I have to study very last minute for a class. Goodnight I love you all! ❤️❤️