60. Jake/Caleb - Kasey & Luke

Jake's POV

I stand at Kasey's apartment. After the trail. See how she's been doing in the past couple of months. I ring the door bell twice. I see her. But, not who she once was. Her eyes are bloodshot. She has black sheets covering her bare body. She stares at me but it's blank.

"What're you doing here?" Kasey slurs but her voice is much more calm. It scares me.

"I was checking to see how you were doing, Kasey. I still care about you," She looks away from me. As if she's distant.

"Whose at the door?" I hear a male voice. It's familiar, I just know it. He stands in the door. Luke Hemmings. With just a towel wrapped around his waist. His arms wrapped around Kasey.

"Jake, nice seeing you man," He greets me. I pay more attention towards Kasey. What happened? It's only been a couple months.

"How have you been? I thought you two didn't talk anymore," Luke grins as he stares at Kasey. Kasey just gazed at me. She looks awful.

"I'm good. Um ... Kasey and I started talking at a bar. She said Korra was pregnant with Caleb's child. Wanted her mind off of it. Gave her a good time," Luke gives her a blunt. My eyes widen.

Kasey takes it out of his hands and ignites it. Inhaling it, blowing the stuff in my face. "What happened?" I question.

"Luke and Caleb. Korra's baby, life. You should realize, I was never the best," She slurs as she talks. Her eyes more bloodshot as she smokes. My eyes widen in horror as I see this.

"C'mon, Kace. I'll see you later, Jake," He kisses Kasey. She glances at me before slamming the door in my face.

-

Once I got back to my and Korra's. I see Caleb and Korra sitting on the couch. I start pacing back and forth. My chest starts feeling heavy as I processed what the hell happened. I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Are you okay?" Korra asks me. I shake my head side to side as I kneeled in front of them both.

"No, I'm not. Honestly, after what just happened. I can't ..." I stop talking trying to stop myself from breaking something from the amount of sadness and anger I had within me.

"What happened?" Caleb asked me.

"So I went to check up on Kasey. She opens the door with only a blanket covering her naked body. And her eyes are bloodshot," Korra sighs then looks at me as I continued to speak.

"Luke was there. I'm assuming they're sleeping together," Korra crosses her arms shaking her head side to side. Caleb all of a sudden freezes.

"I'm not surprised. She finds any excuse, I just wish she didn't want revenge on me. Like, she has Luke now," Korra explained. Caleb was in the kitchen. I noticed him but I continued talking to Korra.

Caleb's POV

Hearing that Luke and Kasey we're sleeping together. I felt a heavy feeling in my chest. Anxiety really getting to me. It hurt to breathe but, considering she might've been the one who told Luke to do it. Gives even more anxiety. What if they hurt Korra? She's pregnant! They'd just kill our child.

Thoughts are running through my head at what it feels like is a hundred miles per hour. I'm frightened their going after Korra. I know they are planning. Just for the fact, Kasey was high got to me as well. Kasey is still their sister. No matter how much they strongly dislike her. I'm just glad Jake pulled in and wanted to help Korra. I think after the whole Kira thing.

He doesn't want that to happen, nor want his sister stressing. I sit down just to calm myself and my thoughts. I'm not over-analyzing anything. They're planning something ... just not knowing who yet.

__________________________

Just think about it ...

Who do you think might target them?

Who thought Kasey was going to come back?

Questions, comment them down below!