23. Korra - I love it ...

I lied on his bed with him on top of me. He leaned in placing his lips against mine. I kissed back my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. He slowly pulled away placing kisses on my neck. I moan softly, tugging his hair. Getting a soft groan from that.

He pulls away and looks at me, "You're a tease. I hope you know that." I smile.

I pulled him to his bed and flip us around. So I was on his lap. I felt his little friend and I chuckled a bit. As he hid his face from embarrassment. "Cute," I said to him. He shook his head at me with his beautiful smile I loved seeing. I pulled his arms so he sat up. I placed my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips against his. His hands found my back underneath my shirt.

I forgot what it felt like to be cared and loved for by a male. Caleb's warm hands slowly go up my back then back down. I love the feeling of my sensitive nerves tensing up due to his touch. He watches me closely as he does this.

"Do you- want to?" I ask nervously. Debating whether or not I should ask it. His eyes focus with mine. His pretty blue eyes made me want to melt inside. How did adults cope with feelings like this?

"Yeah, if ... y-you want to?" He replied. Our hearts were beating at the same rate. I nod as he placed his lips against mine.
Our lips moved in a perfect sync. I smiled into the kiss feeling his lip ring brush against my lip. He smiled to.

We slowly pulled away. His hair was messy and I loved it so damn much. I took off my shirt then we made eye contact.