25. Korra - Nightmare ...

I'm back at my home. I look around to see Zach. There's a specific look he's given me like before. I take a deep breath as I watch him walk towards me slowly but terrifying.

"I thought you wanted a life with me, Korra? And you kill something so innocent," he says as he slowly walks towards me. I try to run but I'm stuck. There's nothing around me in order for me to hurt or stop him.

"That was a rape baby," I respond. He proceeds to walk towards me. I feel tears escape my eyes as I watch him walk towards me in a terrifying manner. I steady my breathing and my heart beat.

"You're a little whore," He shoved me against the wall. Choking the hell out of me. Causing me to have struggles breathing. I try to shove his arm down.

"Here's a punishment," he punches my stomach causing me to groan in pain. Tears go down my cheeks as I look up at the ceiling.

Wake up, Korra. Wake up! Wake up, Korra. Please!?

"You bitch!" He yells as he punishes my face multiple times to the point I'm screaming for him to stop.

I wake up hyperventilating. Caleb awake trying to calm me down. I slowly feel the oxygen slowly fill and exit my lungs as I gasp for air. As soon as I realize where I'm at and who I'm next to. I calm down a bit.

"Another nightmare?" Caleb asked me. This nightmare was so vivid it felt too real. I begin to cry my eyes out as I clung to Caleb. He rubs my back as he comforts me. Letting me break down.

-

After a while, I calmed down but felt in shock. Caleb gives me some tissues so I can blow my nose. He sat next to me and studied me carefully.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said to him immediately. I knew what he was thinking... Or wondering if anything. He wanted to ask if I was okay, or if I wanted to talk about it or needed anything.

"I know," he replied. I look at him place a soft kiss against his lips. When I pull away he smiles which causes me to smile.

"It's 4:48am. Do you wanna sleep a bit longer?" He asked me. I nodded as he lied on his back and pulled me to him. I wrapped my leg around him and my arm. My head resting in the crook off his neck. Just glad he was my remedy.

It was hard to open up to Kasey. I also felt like Jake wouldn't understand. As I lie in his arms. For the first time in a long time. I felt at home, safe, and secure.

__________________________

Unbelievable huh? You got three chapters when y'all have been begging and begging me to update. I have a schedule so sometimes I don't have time to write. I figured to spoil you all and give you a bonus chapter for today.

I have homework to do and videos to edit but uh... Let me know what you all think in the comments and don't forget to vote! I love you all ❤️ hope you have a good day/night.