9. Korra - House Tour

After work. I couldn't stop thinking about Caleb. He somehow always appeared on my mind. Slipped into thought without realizing it. Then I blush or get flustered because it happened over and over again. I would hum certain tunes that I use to listen to as a teenager. I printed the photos I was editing last night and sent them to the person once again. Knowing they'll really like the pictures that I took of them.

I sigh as I sit in my kitchen. Not use to it being so silent all the time. I hear a soft knock at my door. I open it to see Caleb awaiting. I smile as he walks through.

"So he isn't here?" He asked. As he looked around. He took his shoes off by the door and shrugging off his jacket and put it on the couch.

"Nope. What're you doing here?" I asked waiting for an answer. I roll my eyes at him knowing I'm gonna get an excuse.

"Wanted to surprise you. Plus, you owe me a house tour," he said the last part quietly causing me to smile at him. I shake my head as I show him downstairs first. There is a bathroom, a living room area, and a guest room.

"This is huge," he said. I shrugged it off. It wasn't really anything. Watching him walking around and looking at photos was the funniest part of it. His reaction was priceless when he noticed certain things about me and my life.

"Upstairs?" I questioned. He nodded. I grabbed his hand leading him out of the kitchen area and into the living room again. As we head upstairs after. It's my bedroom and another guest bedroom. Along with two bathrooms. One in my room and one for another. He goes into my room last. Studying the pictures.

"You're so pretty," he comments. Causing me to bite my lip so I don't let him catch me reacting to his comment.

"How do you afford this place?" He asked. Cause of how beautiful it looks. He turns to me and I shrug as I look around. Trying not to get nervous over the fact that he's staring at me.

"I fly internationally just to take peoples photos. Most photos I take for people are in America," his eyes light up at the sound of America. As I explained what I do.

"Otherwise I'm a part time worker at the Café you visited me in," I finish explaining.

"That's so cool. You got to visit America," he said shaking his head in misbelief.

"Yeah. I guess," I replied. I watch as he exits my bedroom. A minute after I follow. He sits on a couch in the living room as I sit next to him.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

I kinda zone out and imagine him leaning in to place a kiss on my lips but I know that's not the case when I see his lips moving as if he's talking to me but I don't hear anything cause I'm zoned into how beautiful his lips look.

I haven't felt this alright in a while. Caleb gives me that safe feeling I haven't felt since I was a child. Now knowing I feel like that okay. I'm happy.

"Korra, Korra," he repeats waving his hand in my face. I shake my head and look at him.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I turn away. Flustered along with embarrassed for zoning out and thinking about how amazing his lips were.

"You're the guest. You tell me," I turn to him and wait for him to do something.

"I can order some McDonalds ... And we can watch a movie," he said. I smile as his cheeks begin to turn pink.

"I'd like that," I smile.

__________________________

Just turned 17 years old today. And not gonna lie if Caleb wishes me a Happy Birthday on his livestream I'd be hella happy ❤️