63. Caleb/Korra/Rebecca - "BlOoDy MuRdUr"

Caleb Finn

I remember blacking out due to the pain Luke and Kasey put me in. I got flashbacks of Korra and I back in June and the feeling she gave me. The emotions felt so amazingly wonderful. I'd take anything to feel them again at this very moment.

All I remember is a girl was trying to help me as best she could. I remember hearing her say ...

"You saved me." And I instantly started to feel myself not being there. Physically and mentally ... Now ... where am I?

-

Korra Langford

"Hello?" I question as I answer the phone call. It's been a few hours since Caleb had been here. Since he last left. He told me he needed some fresh hair but I let it be.

"Hello, this is the Hospital. I call to inform you that you're significant other Caleb Finn is in the hospital," She tells me. It feels as if my whole life gots to a blur. What the hell happened? Who called the police? Is he alright? I put my hand on my stomach trying to stay calm.

"A young woman found him. You can come to see him immediately," they say. I immediately sigh trying to stay calm as best as possible. I end the call.

"JAKE!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear running so fast. I see him enter my room. Tears rushing down my face.

"Caleb's at the hospital! We need to go now," I explain as best as possible. He grabs my shoes and sweater helping me get ready due to being close towards the end of my pregnancy. He helps me down the stairs as we rush out the door.

Rebecca

I sit here patiently waiting in the waiting room. Apparently Korra is on her way due to the information I got from the nurse. I sigh as I shake my right leg anxiously. I see Korra and someone else enter. She tells me who they are here for and what's their relationship.

Jake recognizes me instantly, "Rebecca?"

"Hello, this is an awkward encounter," I say nervously to Korra and Jake.

"What happened?" Korra asks as she walks towards me.

"I go through a walk in the park every day. I saw someone lying in the grass on the ground. I recognized who it was, called the police and rode with Caleb on the way here," I explained as best as I could what I saw from the incident.

"So you weren't there to witness anything?" Korra asks me.

"Korra, calm down. I'm sure he's alright," I couldn't actually believe that I was talking to the Korra Langford. Along with saving Caleb from whatever had happened before I showed up.

"Well, thank you so much. It's really sweet of you to do anything like that," Korra says giving me a warm embrace. I hug back and Jake smiles at me.

"Well, I'm glad you we're the one there," Jake says to me. After Korra pulls away, Jake hugs me and pulls me close. I thought how Jake was pretty cute. He seems really caring but tends to protect himself from the real world. When Jake pulls away Korra sighs.

"You should come over for dinner. One of these days. I'd love for you to join us," Korra says. My eyes widen at her sudden kindness. I shake my head with a smile.

"No. No, it's alright! You don't need to pay me back or anything," I explain to her. She sits down then looks around the waiting room.

"We could tell your not a bad person," Jake says to me. I smile at him.

"What if you don't know about my intentions," I look up at him. Jake smiles then turns away from me.

"I can read people well, Rebecca. Don't test it," Jake says while he's super close to me. I feel heat rise to my cheeks and I get nervous all of a sudden.

"Caleb Finn," The Doctor says. Korra stands and walks towards him. They talk and she follows the doctor.

"Do we just wait here?" I ask him. He nods as he focuses on me. He pulls out his phone, does something then hands it towards me. A contact. I smile and give him my number.

"Okay. Well Rebecca, we do plan on inviting you to a dinner or not," Jake tells me. I sigh then shake my head giving in.

"Fine." Jake smiles then nexts my phone. My phone vibrates and I pull it out to see he messaged me.

____________________________

Rebecca and Jake? Intriguing. Kasey and Luke? Assholes. Korra and Caleb? The world may never know what'll happen next.