12. Caleb - "Teeth" Korra is out ...

I notice Korra fall into the ground. I rush towards them immediately. Holding her head up on my lap. As one of her co-workers go get her manager.

Once they do. I turn to see Zach and his friends staring at the entire scene. Zach glares at me as we hold eye contact. He shakes his head turning and leaving the café. I glare at him until his friends follow after Zach as they took off.

"Korra, please," I say in her ear as we shake her awake. I sigh as I look around.

"I guess it's best if we call the police," her manager said. As she grabbed her phone and left. Korra still wouldn't wake up.

"You fainted. You're just in shock, it'll be okay Korra," I try to reassure myself as I talk to her. Even though she's not awake. I sigh holding her close.

-

-

After waiting in the hospital and lying to the nurses saying I'm her significant other. They called her siblings since they were close to our location. So I sit in the waiting room anxiously shaking my leg with my arms crossed against my chest.

"How May I help you?" The nurse at the desk asks. I look to see Kasey and Jake at the desk.

"We're here for Korra Langford. We're Kasey and Jake Langford. Her siblings," the nurse points at me. Kaseys eyes widen at me as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Are you Caleb?" Kasey asked. I nodded.

"I am," I respond. She and I shake hands and exchange names. Along with Jake and I.

"So how did this happen?" Kasey asked as she sat by me. Jake sitting next to her. Waiting for answers, I felt that way too.

"Zach came to the café and she fainted," I shrug as I explained what happened. Kasey nodded as we wait for any news on Korra.

__________________________

So I love this song called "Teeth" by 5 Seconds of Summer. And I personally think it goes along with the story and yes I will be using it again but I hope you enjoyed so far!

Why do you think Korra fainted? What do you think were gonna hear from the doctors about Korra? Did Kasey realize Caleb is famous? Answer the questions and I will 80% will answer them 🖤❤️