39. Korra - Every touch is ooh la la la

Our faces were centimeters away from each other. Caleb put his hands on my cheeks as he leaned in pressing his lips against mine. I get on his lap as we continue making out.

I missed Caleb so much. I was completely blessed to be back in his arms again. Things were getting heated so quickly. I didn't realize how much came off until I looked at Caleb.

I study Caleb's tattoos. When my eyes focused on his v-line. My fingers traced it slowly causing him to freeze from what I was doing. He placed kisses on my neck. I moan softly from the fire I feel from lips touching my skin. My hands run down his back. As he continues giving me more love bruises.

He kisses down my body. Then looks up at me. I nod. As I felt him take off the rest of my clothing. Leaving me completely naked now. I feel his tongue on my secret area. I arch my back from how good it felt. He continues to move his tongue around. I whimper trying to hold in my moans. At some point in time. I bite my lip to stop myself. 

He kissed up my body. Once we reached face to face. He looked at my eyes then glanced at my lips repeatedly. He placed his lips against mine once again. Our lips move in a slow sync. When he pulled away. He looks down my body. His hand going down my body causing me to shiver.

"How do you wanna do this?" He asked. I help him take off the rest of his clothing. As I flip us so I'm on top. He puts himself inside me. I gasp from the feeling.

"Like this," I breathed out. He chuckled then pulled me to him. I grind against him slowly to get use to the feeling.

At some point, he flips us. As he continues to quicken his pace. My nails dig into his back. At some point. He goes faster, my right hand tugs on his hair causing him to moan.

We reach our climax and he slows down. He lies on my chest for a minute to catch his breathe. Our hearts beating quickly at the same time. He pulls out of me. He goes beside me but rests his face in the crook of my neck. His arm around me, and his legs wrapped with mine.

I play with his hair as our breathing slowly calms down. I enjoy this moment. Hoping it'll finally be at peace with everything.

"May I take you out on a date?" Caleb asked me randomly. I nod.

"Of course," I reply. I place my hand on his right cheek. Kissed his forehead and proceeded to play with his hair.

-

I woke up seeing Caleb asleep on me. I smile as I enjoy how peaceful he looks asleep. He tightens his grip around my bare body. I sigh in awe. I began to play with his hair again.

"What time is it?" He asked. Scaring the shit out of me. He seemed tired but I am too. I grab my phone to see it say.

7:19pm.

"It's only seven. I didn't think we'd fall asleep." I wasn't wrong. We both just cuddled until my eyes felt droopy and I fell asleep. I didn't think he did either.

"Trust me, I didn't think so either," He said. We got out of my bed, grabbing the clothes that we're scattered across the room. I get into my clothes as I feel jet lagged. Even though I slept for another four hours after I got off the plane.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him after we got back into our clothing fully dressed.

"I'll order some food," he said leaving my room to order food. He comes back in five minutes later. He looks tired by the bags under his eyes. I walk closer to him, studying his facial features.

"Have you been getting good sleep at all?" I asked him. He didn't respond but only averted his eyes away from mine. "Caleb." His eyes meet my hazel ones. He looks broken, sad, and frightened.

"I'm alright, Korra," He doesn't keep eye contact with me when he says this. I could tell he's lying. The look in his eyes said so.

"I doubt you," he scoffs after I bluntly say that. He sighs rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've just had a few nightmares is all. Last month was horrible without you, Korra. I sat around suffering day by day when you'd contact me. We have something special happen. You spend the night at my house then leave without saying anything. That's what's wrong. You wanted to know, I said it." He crosses his arms against his chest after he explained everything he had felt.

"Nightmares... hm, well look, I'm sorry. I needed a break from everything. That's why I left. I needed to figure things out. I had to be reminded that how I feel with you. I shouldn't be guilty about. I wanted to tell you I-"

"Wanted to get back at me. For not warning you that I was famous," he interrupts me. I look at him in disbelief. I shake my head back and forth having to process what the hell he had just said.

"What the hell? That's not why! ... Kasey was the one who told me," I respond, "Plus, I'm over that."

"Kasey told you!? Ugh," he groans in frustration than walks towards me. Getting centimeters away towards my face.

"I don't trust her, Korra. She can expose us... I don't want that," his eyes started watering up at the last part. He left the room. I stood their speechless.