69. Korra - Family 🖤

~ Three Years Later ~

"Daddy!" Avalon exclaims rushing towards the door. I chuckle as I watch her.

"Mommy," My little man Cameron whines. My and Caleb's baby one year old son. Who knows how to walk.

"Hello, Lovely! I missed you," I hear Caleb smothering Avalon with kisses causing her to giggle like crazy. I chuckle as Caleb walks in here with Avalon in his arms.

"Hello beautiful," Caleb says to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"How was today?" He asked me as he set down Avalon. She hugged my right leg. As Caleb takes Cameron.

"Exhausting but they obeyed and took a nap. So it's good," I tell him as Avalon giggles. I pick her up and hold her in my arms even though she's almost four years old.

"Naps sound amazing," Caleb says to me.

"No, Naps!" Avalon exclaimed loudly in my ear.

"No yelling, Avalon," I say sternly causing her to stop talking in general.

"You should make dinner. Jake and Rebecca are coming over, remember?" Caleb says as he takes Cameron exiting the room.

"Oh right! I forgot!" I exclaim at Caleb as he went up the steps with Cameron.

"Sshh! Mommy, you are loud," I smile and her little attitude reminded me of Kasey. I sighed as we decided to go make dinner for the family.

-

"Korra! Caleb!" Jake exclaimed through our home. Of course he did. I roll my eyes at him and sigh as I continue to finish the dinner.

"You should knock, Jake," Rebecca said. I turn to see her walk. I notice her baby bump and I gasp.

"How long?" I asked.

"Six months," She says to me. I gasp as I go and hug her. She smiles as well.

"Congrats girly!"

"Thanks even though Jake has been protective over me," Rebecca rolls her eyes after that part.

"I think he just doesn't want to lose you like he did, Kira." I say to reassure her and let her know he's being protective.

"I know. I just miss being able to go do some stuff on my own, ya know?" I nod agreeing with her. I see Caleb walk in and grab Avalon from sitting on the counter.

"What?" Caleb asked. I scoffed.

"You were interrupting girl talk, Mister," I say to him. Avalon crosses her arms.

"Yeah, Daddy," Rebecca tries so hard not to laugh as Caleb looks at Avalon offended. I officially finish the food. We all set up the dining table and begin to eat.

Let's just say ... After Chaos always comes peace. Patience is a virtue. You'll never know what can happen.

__________________________

The End.

Edit: If you want me to do a Q&A about this story! Comment and let me know! Or just ask the questions at the very end of this book! Thanks :)